Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Hardtops and half doors?

Old 08-08-2010, 06:03 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

nope no problem with drag at all.. works great.... the windows are their own separate unit.. just like a regular window.. they have a plastic support that goes all the way around the window.
Old 08-08-2010, 06:15 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

@blockrockin tell us about that paint job I'm really thinking of going there.
Old 08-08-2010, 06:32 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hey.. its the Dupont hot hues hot rod black... single stage paint..not the cheapest but seems to be holding up very nice... seems their are alote of ways to do a flat /satin paint job.. Ive tried a few and this one seems to work best for me... its more of a satin black... real flat black is just too flat for me.. the satin has alittle shine to it . just enough. you can do it really cheap ... but the cheap flat blacks seem to get chalky and do not hold up well. you just cant wax it or buff it or it will become shinny... and it does scratch alittle easier than a gloss paint.. but not bad .

Quick Reply: Hardtops and half doors?