Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Hurricane irene

Old 09-02-2011, 01:41 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I kind of saw that coming. The water was wayyy too close to the snorkel. They should have added extensions to it before going in. Now two bombed deuces.
Old 09-02-2011, 02:23 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mikey214
dave was that you . . . "You guys are Stupid!!" lmao priceless and yes crazy video, i was impressed!
haha awesome..although those soldiers were dumb for driving through that water they were prolly given orders to do so. I like the guy on top of the tracks talking sh*t as they try and take supplies to people and prolly just do the job which they were given..really shows the american way these days
Old 09-02-2011, 03:54 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by IcyFridge
I kind of saw that coming. The water was wayyy too close to the snorkel. They should have added extensions to it before going in. Now two bombed deuces.
Actually those looked like LMTVs the replacement vehicle for the old deuces.

Quick Reply: Hurricane irene