Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

I dont get how people can be this disrespectful

Old 09-10-2008, 10:32 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Amen brother!!!!

Last edited by JK-Fire; 09-10-2008 at 10:35 AM.
Old 09-10-2008, 11:08 AM
JK Enthusiast

Some people are so screwed up,rude,disrespectful and mostly jealous,i moved here from alaska and had my friends cadilac cts out and it got keyed for what i think was because of the alaska plate,i wanted to murder the MF who did it,but now it looks way better blacked out on the back and the clear plastic piece replaced.I did catch the guy taking off and have his plate number,never did report it because cops would have just told me it is my word against his ,been that route before . if anyone knows how to get an address from a plate number let me know without going to a pay site,this is still unfinished business to me . The guys at the body shop says this happens alot around this town. cant wait to move out of here in a few years...away from methville
Old 09-10-2008, 11:14 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by leros
My JK got keyed as well. They did the whole driver side a couple months ago. I don't understand why people feel the need to do that kind of thing. The thing I do know tho is that karma can be a real motherfxxxer and I'm sure the people who do this stuff will get it coming back to them 2 fold. And god help the punk if I ever catch someone keying anyone's ride.
well im sure there very miserable angry depressed people to do it to begin with , so you get a new paint job and forget about it after alittle time while they sit in there room suffering from there mental issues for life
Old 09-10-2008, 11:24 AM
JK Newbie

ya man try to get it wet sanded some crazy chick i dont even know carved her name into my hood she thought it was her boyfriends jeep...anyway a buddy of mine wet sanded it then used some sort of compound with a polishing wheel and it cleaned it right up took him like 35 min not bad and looks A LOT better
Old 09-10-2008, 11:38 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Rattler
Some people are so screwed up,rude,disrespectful and mostly jealous,i moved here from alaska and had my friends cadilac cts out and it got keyed for what i think was because of the alaska plate,i wanted to murder the MF who did it,but now it looks way better blacked out on the back and the clear plastic piece replaced.I did catch the guy taking off and have his plate number,never did report it because cops would have just told me it is my word against his ,been that route before . if anyone knows how to get an address from a plate number let me know without going to a pay site,this is still unfinished business to me . The guys at the body shop says this happens alot around this town. cant wait to move out of here in a few years...away from methville
In most states, not all, you just go down to the state patrol office or DMV with the plate number and they'll give you the info with payment of $15 or so. Call your state's Department of Public Safety and they'll tell you where to go.

Quick Reply: I dont get how people can be this disrespectful