Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

INLO's Unlimited 3" Black Diamond Lift 35" Mudstar's

Old 02-05-2007, 01:41 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RubiRed
So now that you've been driving it a bit, how do you like the ride of the Black Diamond system, and which shocks did you install with the kit? Thanks!
I installed the Black Diamond 3" lift about 1200mi ago. The biggest reason I decided on this lift is because Black Diamond includes a new adjustable front track bar (no relocation bracket). Also, I like the clean look of the extended bump stops that replace the factory ones (alot of lifts just have an aluminum spacer that you mount to the axle). The AT hydro shocks sent with the kit are nice and big, and overall the suspension give's a pretty good ride (a little stiffer over small stuff, but very nice over the bigger bumps), no wander or bumpsteer at all. The instructions were detailed, and the tech support was right on. It gave a full 3" of lift for my JK unlimited and fits 35's nicely. It hasn't sagged at all. I would highly recommend it (great pricing, good product, and support). My JK has been at the dealer for 3 wks now (getting a new trans) w/ no talk of "your lift or tires caused this" (one reason I stuck w/ 3" and 35's instead of 4" and 37's)

Quick Reply: INLO's Unlimited 3" Black Diamond Lift 35" Mudstar's