Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Jeep jump video...

Old 04-14-2008, 07:29 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by adgraybda
That was a good jump, and nice jeep man. Glad u didnt do something retarded like this guy http://youtube.com/watch?v=0e3EWmhTSi4 (turn down volume if at work)
I really enjoyed this video. Love the music and the change when it went airborn. funny stuff. I would have liked to see more of the damage he caused though. I guess he thought it was an off road desert racing truck with independant suspension with enormous suspension travel. Instead he HAD a solid axle rock crawling jeep. Oopse...
Old 04-14-2008, 07:43 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by adgraybda
That was a good jump, and nice jeep man. Glad u didnt do something retarded like this guy http://youtube.com/watch?v=0e3EWmhTSi4 (turn down volume if at work)
That was incredible. They will inevitably look back at that and say .."wow...we could have died there.."
Old 04-15-2008, 06:18 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Gasser
I really enjoyed this video. Love the music and the change when it went airborn. funny stuff. I would have liked to see more of the damage he caused though. I guess he thought it was an off road desert racing truck with independant suspension with enormous suspension travel. Instead he HAD a solid axle rock crawling jeep. Oopse...
I didn't break anything on the Jeep, and my daughter was in the back seat yelling go, go ,go! I've had some experience doing this and I don't recommend it to anyone. My ex was a stunt woman in Hollywood for about 15 years and she taught me alot of what I know. I give the credit to her. Thanks for looking!
Old 04-15-2008, 06:22 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

cajuns....

LOL i can't get over this video .. i watch it everyday. it so reminds me of all the people i know from down there. I work in the oilfield so i meet myself a cajun or 2. ill bet later in the day u hooked a chain to your buddies 4X4 dodge and tried to pull each other around the block huh? LOL

and by cajun i mean anyone at all from LA

Last edited by davebloomer; 04-15-2008 at 06:26 PM.
Old 04-15-2008, 06:35 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by jelvis
them crazy duke boy's
If a '69 Charger can make those kinda jumps why not a Jeep?
Old 04-15-2008, 07:04 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by davebloomer
cajuns....

LOL i can't get over this video .. i watch it everyday. it so reminds me of all the people i know from down there. I work in the oilfield so i meet myself a cajun or 2. ill bet later in the day u hooked a chain to your buddies 4X4 dodge and tried to pull each other around the block huh? LOL

and by cajun i mean anyone at all from LA
YEA YOU RIGHT!!!!!
Old 04-17-2008, 02:56 PM
JK Enthusiast

I remember a while back at a Monster Jam in Anaheim, CA a jeep won the little truck head to head competition. He had a lift, small tires and a good suspension and he was jumping that thing like the monster trucks. It was pretty cool.

Quick Reply: Jeep jump video...