Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

jeeps with lightbars

Old 05-08-2010, 09:46 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Old 05-08-2010, 10:58 PM
JK Junkie

Forgot to mention it's a CARR Rota light bar. Very thin design keeps it from looking too bulky. That's what I was after... plus the cost was around $150
Old 05-09-2010, 11:07 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here's my MBRP bar with the yellow piaa beams and the piaa ATPS. Ive got KC long ranges at the base and if I were to do it all again I would have put all KC long ranges on the bar. PROS: it looks sexy as hell and pretty badass. CONS: It's kinda loud when driving with the top off. I'm in the process of trying to design a wind reflector for it. But I think it looks the meanest out of many of the bars out there today.

Last edited by Arcticanalog; 05-09-2010 at 11:37 AM.
Old 05-09-2010, 01:52 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ECHO
Man, I love the bars and lights guys.. Mine won't fit in the garage if I put one on!
Mine just barely fits in the garage and I'm on stock suspension and rubicon wheels/tires. Clearance in parking garages and domestic garages is the price you pay for owning a jeep! But think of how badass it will look! Plus if you wanna have a little fun put your highbeams on and then when a person approaching flashes you to turn em off flip all the switches and blind em! I'm a jackass.
Old 05-09-2010, 10:13 PM
JK Junkie

The CARR Rota bar tilts down so you can fit!
Old 05-09-2010, 10:24 PM
JK Super Freak

mine homemade:

Old 05-09-2010, 10:32 PM
JK Freak

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Arcticanalog
Mine just barely fits in the garage and I'm on stock suspension and rubicon wheels/tires. Clearance in parking garages and domestic garages is the price you pay for owning a jeep! But think of how badass it will look! Plus if you wanna have a little fun put your highbeams on and then when a person approaching flashes you to turn em off flip all the switches and blind em! I'm a jackass.
I'm actually going to get two 7" Lightforce HIDs on the front bumper, two 5" HIDs on the hood, and four 5" on the roof ... all wired up to one button that is labeled "UFO" ...

I just hope that my electrical system can handle the jolt of all that turning on at once. Time for that Benchmark Designs dual battery + KISS!
Old 05-10-2010, 01:42 AM
JK Freak

Default Light bar

I used the Kargo Master roof rack for my light bar. It worked out very well, I ran the wire's down through the front tube to the firewall. I have 2 ,7" HIDs & 4,4" HIDs two per switch, one battery, no power problems.(all at once)

Last edited by Rde2Rok; 05-10-2010 at 01:48 AM.
Old 05-10-2010, 07:36 AM
JK Enthusiast

Not bedlined/powdercoated yet, and no lights yet...but I got the bar!

Old 05-10-2010, 07:48 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default is there an inline connector ?

Originally Posted by Rde2Rok

I used the Kargo Master roof rack for my light bar. It worked out very well, I ran the wire's down through the front tube to the firewall. I have 2 ,7" HIDs & 4,4" HIDs two per switch, one battery, no power problems.(all at once)
I have this rack as well- how do you raise the rack for removing the roof, does the wire have a disconnect? I would love to see close up pics of this set up.

Quick Reply: jeeps with lightbars