Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Jk Fashion Shoot

Old 06-15-2007, 04:14 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by captsam54
Here You go girls...!!! Remember that was about 16 years ago.Captured that bug with bare hands..!!. ( darkened it tastefully so as not to get anyone excited..)DO YOU SEE THE LOBSTER IN THE PICTURE..??

Okay, you guys!! Show us your pics! captsam54 was brave enough to show us a picture of himself in a speedo (albeit in the dark).

We're waiting...
Old 06-15-2007, 04:36 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by JeepChick
Okay, you guys!! Show us your pics! captsam54 was brave enough to show us a picture of himself in a speedo (albeit in the dark).

We're waiting...
UMMM I think I have shown mine. If you did not see it check the profile. I will spare you and swimsuit pics but just go back a page to the guys in speedos lined up and insert my face in there because that would be what it would look like. I will leave it to the younger more toned guys to show off for you ladies.
Old 06-15-2007, 05:51 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Here You go girls...!!! Remember that was about 16 years ago.Captured that bug with bare hands..!!. ( darkened it tastefully so as not to get anyone excited..)DO YOU SEE THE LOBSTER IN THE PICTURE..??

Is that Magnum P.I.?????
Old 06-15-2007, 07:28 PM
Former Member

Are those fake?

errrr... I mean... nice vehicle or whatever the hell that was in the picture with the woman... LOL
Old 06-16-2007, 10:26 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JKGirl
Is that Magnum P.I.?????
That's a good one.
Old 06-16-2007, 07:34 PM
JK Newbie

AND ALL BECAUSE SOMEONE TOOK PIC'S OF A GIRL IN A BIKINI WITH A JEEP... RIDICULOUS..!!
that must be some HUGE bikini to fit the girl and the jeep!!
Old 06-16-2007, 08:43 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by HappyCurmudgeon
Watch it...

or I'll get the Moderators to strut their stuff.

Not that this is us or anything....but watch what you ask for...

Not exactly the coveralls you hoped for eh?

There are alot of wrong things on the Internet...

This could be among the wrongest....
Old 06-17-2007, 06:07 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JeepChick
The first picture of the unofficial Canadian Jeep...

Attachment 2033

:toung: More to come....
Oh that is good. As a fellow Canadian, I can appreciate the look. Having a great Father's Day so far and am heading out to the beach soon, without my JK though. I did get good news yesterday. My JK has a "tentative" ship date of July 5th and will take up to a week of two to get here from Toledo, so the dealer says.
Old 06-17-2007, 07:20 AM
JK Freak

Where you been GMAN ?? I haven't seen you post for a while.. Unless I have been watching the wrong ones..!!! Still love that avatar..!!

EDIT: OH.. AND I DON'T HAVE A CLUE AS TO WHERE "HAPPY" COULD POSSIBLY BE GOING ON THE INTERNET TO FIND A PICTURE LIKE THAT...!!!!

(and don't want to know)

Last edited by captsam54; 06-17-2007 at 07:23 AM.
Old 06-17-2007, 08:24 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by GMAN
Oh that is good. As a fellow Canadian, I can appreciate the look. Having a great Father's Day so far and am heading out to the beach soon, without my JK though. I did get good news yesterday. My JK has a "tentative" ship date of July 5th and will take up to a week of two to get here from Toledo, so the dealer says.

I hope that you get your JK as promised. Mine was in storage in Windsor for over a month before it got on a train out to Alberta and then it was in storage in Alberta for a few weeks before it finally made it to BC. But, I have it now and lovin it.