Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

JK lift 35" BFG

Old 03-10-2007, 04:17 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice hummer...someone had to do it.
Old 03-10-2007, 04:17 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default re

Did you install it yourself?
Old 03-11-2007, 08:20 PM
JK Freak

That looks sweeeeet!, I didn't know Jeep Green came on Hummers too. LOL
Old 03-11-2007, 09:01 PM
JK Enthusiast

Cool, looks great. Thanks for pics. This is what I want to do. Except the 3 inch lift I think. The one thing though looking at your pics, is the difference with wheel spacers.

The wheels look too close together I think on yours. I have seen pics with 1.5 inch spacers I think and it looks perfect. Thats my only gripe with all JK's actually. The fenders are so big and the tires are so sunk in.

So with that said, I think these pics made up my mind. 3 inch lift 35 inch bfg/mt and and whatever size spacers ive seen used.

March 19th my rubi is here...god its killing me.
Old 03-12-2007, 09:29 AM
JK Enthusiast

Did you experience rubboing without spacer? If not, this can be my first setup on a budget, I really didn't want spacer and keeping factory wheels meens saving some money.
Old 03-12-2007, 12:46 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by bigwrm
Cool, looks great. Thanks for pics. This is what I want to do. Except the 3 inch lift I think. The one thing though looking at your pics, is the difference with wheel spacers.

The wheels look too close together I think on yours. I have seen pics with 1.5 inch spacers I think and it looks perfect. Thats my only gripe with all JK's actually. The fenders are so big and the tires are so sunk in.
While I agree with your sentiment, the tires too far in look exists on all(stock) jeep models I've seen. It seems the tendancy is for the wheels to line up with the sheet metal. Which comes across narrow.
Old 03-12-2007, 02:05 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Ge99ne
While I agree with your sentiment, the tires too far in look exists on all(stock) jeep models I've seen. It seems the tendancy is for the wheels to line up with the sheet metal. Which comes across narrow.
My TJ didnt look as bad though. The new plastic fenders I think are too big.

Quick Reply: JK lift 35" BFG