Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

jk's and adventure trailers

Old 11-22-2007, 06:56 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default jk's and adventure trailers

I went camping this past weekend in arkansas on the goldwing. We camped at Lake Ouachita state park saturday night. There was a family there in a TJ Unlimited with an adventure trailer set up. very nice. I would like to see some pics of JK's with adventure style trailers. Show em off !
Old 11-23-2007, 01:11 PM
JK Enthusiast

I too............
Old 11-23-2007, 03:14 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by rubijon
I went camping this past weekend in arkansas on the goldwing. We camped at Lake Ouachita state park saturday night. There was a family there in a TJ Unlimited with an adventure trailer set up. very nice. I would like to see some pics of JK's with adventure style trailers. Show em off !

You went camping and no PICTS!

Now just what is is that you classify an "adventure trailer"?
Old 11-23-2007, 03:32 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Not an adventure trailer. I couldn't afford that. but I do have an origional 1945 Bantam trailer that I put a lid on and a roof top tent.

Old 11-23-2007, 05:14 PM
JK Freak

That is a very nice setup
Old 11-23-2007, 06:12 PM
JK Enthusiast

Nice set up you have there. What type of tent is that and how do you like it? I'm actually more interested in seeing pics of everything else in your signature...looks like a nice collection.
Old 11-23-2007, 06:39 PM
JK Super Freak

Heh, if its rockin don't come knocking! lol

Thanks for the close up picks, nice and free from snakes. Kids must love the "tree house" setup.

I'm going to look for an old pic of mine, a CJ5 with a tear drop trailer that rode at the same height as the jeep. It would go anywhere I went.
Old 11-24-2007, 06:09 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I know SgtRock had an adventure trailer that he posted pictures of a while ago, I will try to find them. Here is the link to some of his pictures. https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/show...enture+trailer

Last edited by Littlejon; 11-24-2007 at 06:13 AM.
Old 11-27-2007, 01:05 AM
JK Enthusiast

My Little Trailer
- Which has a fridge, 72 litre water tank, battery pack, and of course some storage space

and My Camper Trailer (known as a Trak Shak)
- Which has solar to be fully self supporting indefinately (2nd picture), 2 fridges, 2 4kg gas bottles, the ability to hold 9 20litre water/petrol containers, folds out to have 2 queen size beds, large living area, and an extra bedroom underneath, as well as heaps of storage space, and kitchen set up with stove / sink!

Last edited by JKohn; 12-12-2007 at 12:40 AM.

Quick Reply: jk's and adventure trailers