Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Jku with superduty axles

Old 12-12-2016, 12:46 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jku with superduty axles

Hey I'm starting my axle swap to 06 superduty axles. Looking for pictures of anyone that has done the swap!
Old 12-12-2016, 12:50 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default My jk current set up

Here's my current set up
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1721.JPG
Views:	2022
Size:	4.48 MB
ID:	662649  
Old 12-12-2016, 03:14 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You doing the welding and gearing yourself? The only guy on the island I trust to do both those things are Evan. That guy Leo I hear good things about or at least that's what rick says so who the hell knows haha
Old 12-12-2016, 06:46 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Monte417
You doing the welding and gearing yourself? The only guy on the island I trust to do both those things are Evan. That guy Leo I hear good things about or at least that's what rick says so who the hell knows haha
Leo does my welding and gears. He's the man did my stock axle truss and gears with e locker.
im basically going to rip it apart clean it up all pretty and have him weld the artec jk swap brackets/truss and put a Detroit and 5.38s then while I put it back together I'll pick up the front axle and have homdo the same thing. I'll probably end up have him do all the cutting for the cast since it's more of a pain with the 05 and new 60s

Quick Reply: Jku with superduty axles