Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

just another cool pic

Old 12-05-2007, 06:42 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Woods

you know... i'm still waiting for someone to prove how any jeep is better then an H1... stock to stock. we have to dump thousands of dollars into our jeeps to get them up to par with the H1, and it would still be able to drag us around the lot, up the mountain and across a river in reverse.

to match the off road capabilities of the H1, you'd have to get a Hemi swap, 4-6 inchs of lift, 37" tires, on board air, D60 axles, and more... already with the inital price of the jeep, you've past the price of a used H1, or a new one.

now... H2's and H3's... heh... The H2 and H3 are knock off wanna be's, i have no problem diss'n them, but not the H1.

so like i said, i like my jeep and wouldn't change my mind in getting it, ever, i love how this thing rides and how it looks. but, i also want to get an H1 someday; my jeep and it can be best buddies.
Old 12-05-2007, 07:48 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by atomicmecha
based on how she is standing... and given that the hummer is still on all fours... i'd say that jeep got a little tipsy and good old hummer is going to snatch its butt back in place. sorry folks, i like my jeep, but i know which one of those two vehicles is the better one off road... and its not the red one...
have you ever seen one on the trails?? other then Iraq this thing is absolutely useless, it can forge deep water pretty well, but its too wide and to heavy to be decent in any offroad situation

its an amazing vehicle to own as a tow rig, but a stock jk will run circles around an h1 on 99% of trails out there
Old 12-05-2007, 08:09 AM
JeepSWAG
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

To me, this is apples and oranges. I'm very impressed by the engineering of the H1. It's awsome at what it does well, and really bad at what it doesn't I think the JK, is good all around, and a better mix of different capabilities.

I sure wouldn't mind 22" of clearence down the middle of my JK, but I till wouldn't own an H1.
Old 12-05-2007, 08:44 AM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Who's pulling who? Who cares any who? Cool pic W(h)o...ods.
Old 12-05-2007, 09:05 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mikeyfl
it be a better pic if both rigs were completely in the picture.
But then you'd be farther from the cutie in the middle!

Quick Reply: just another cool pic