Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Just got my 2dr Rubi

Old 03-06-2007, 08:22 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just got my 2dr Rubi

Just got my Rubi from the dealer (waiting on them to install lift/tires). Took a pic, but it was dark out and kinda crappy, so I will post more after I get some daylight pics.
Old 03-07-2007, 11:29 AM
JK Newbie

what size lift/tires? looks great
Old 03-07-2007, 12:03 PM
JK Freak

Thanks. Its a FT 3" Ultimate with 35X12.50 Nitto MG on stock moabs with Spidertrax 1.5" wheel spacers. Here are some daylight pics.
http://img76.imageshack.us/img76/672...tuff055yf2.jpg
http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/1...tuff053ih0.jpg
http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/7...tuff054cj5.jpg
http://img76.imageshack.us/img76/816...tuff046dd3.jpg
Old 03-07-2007, 12:46 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That looks great. How do you like the Mud Grapplers? I heard they are pretty noisy. Are they?
Old 03-07-2007, 02:17 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by AZCA jeeper
That looks great. How do you like the Mud Grapplers? I heard they are pretty noisy. Are they?
Taking into account that they are new, and might change when they wear a little, I have been pleasantly surprised at the noise level. With the windows up and the soft top, going down the interstate at 70, it was just noticable with the radio playing. My MTR's were louder to me on my TJ, but they were fairly worn. It might also have something to do with how they spray the tub/etc to decrease noise vs the way they use?????

Gary
Old 03-07-2007, 06:31 PM
JK Jedi Master

Originally Posted by putnam dan
Everyone is running nittos today - looks great!!!!! I going the same with half doors

What shocks?
Looks like the M-Force

How do you like the ride quality??

Any chance you can get pic of the rear pinion? I'd like to see how it compares to mine.
Old 03-07-2007, 07:48 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Piginajeep
Looks like the M-Force

How do you like the ride quality??

Any chance you can get pic of the rear pinion? I'd like to see how it compares to mine.
Good eye. They great, honestly think better than the ride I had my stock TJ. I will crawl under there in the am and get you some good shots.
Old 03-07-2007, 09:15 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by pulmano1
Just got my Rubi from the dealer (waiting on them to install lift/tires). Took a pic, but it was dark out and kinda crappy, so I will post more after I get some daylight pics.
Did the dealer have any problem installing an aftermarket lift? Did you buy it through the dealer as well, or just brought it to them to install?

I'm buying my JK in a month or two, and I'm interested to know if I'll have to go to a third party, or if dealers are usually willing to do this kind of stuff...Thx!
Old 03-07-2007, 09:30 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by pulmano1
Good eye. They great, honestly think better than the ride I had my stock TJ. I will crawl under there in the am and get you some good shots.
I would love to know what length all the control arms are adjusted to, (center of bolt to center of bolt). I will be doing my control arms soon and it always helps to have a starting point. Piginajeep, I would be curious of your control arm measurements too. That would also be good for you two to compare also, for the pinion angle.

Get to work boys! It's fun to lay under the Jeep anyway, especially if you live in Florida. It might be a little cold under there in Ohio though.

Thanks guys, hope it's not too much trouble.
Old 03-08-2007, 04:22 AM
Eternal ***erator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Rubimon
I would love to know what length all the control arms are adjusted to, (center of bolt to center of bolt). I will be doing my control arms soon and it always helps to have a starting point. Piginajeep, I would be curious of your control arm measurements too. That would also be good for you two to compare also, for the pinion angle.

Get to work boys! It's fun to lay under the Jeep anyway, especially if you live in Florida. It might be a little cold under there in Ohio though.

Thanks guys, hope it's not too much trouble.

hmmm.... never done that under the jeep. I guess i need to move up the lift schedule.

Oh, and yeah, the measurements would be good to have too!

Quick Reply: Just got my 2dr Rubi