Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

K&N Filter

Old 07-22-2008, 11:34 AM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jkMatt
Anyone want to answer this for me?
I'll answer it.....

I have known dozens of people using K&N both on and offroad.....nobody has complained or had any problems and many have felt it is better. With the warranty K&N offers, to reimburse any engine cost due to their filter, they would state that it is not intended for offroad use or any other dry dirty road if it was a problem. They don't use the dissclaimer so you should not worry, if it makes you worry than put in a paper filter and replace it every 10-12k miles and call it a day.
Old 07-22-2008, 05:20 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Keep them clean and oil on them they are great never had a problem. As for gas vs diesel filters you cannot compair the two. Keep the micron's low as possible being that turbo is behind it taking very deep breaths.

Quick Reply: K&N Filter