Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

KGB 4 Wheelers Benefit Ride

Old 10-09-2006, 06:31 PM
pik
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default KGB 4 Wheelers Benefit Ride

October 21 and 22 there will be a trail ride you will not want to miss!! Thousands of dollars (seriously) of door and raffle prizes. Sets of tires, welders, winches, tow straps etc. Rausch Creek offroad park, near Harrisburg, PA, is holding the event. The better news, proceeds are going to people and their families who are fighting cancer. Don't miss it!!! Contact KGB 4 Wheelers or Rausch Creek offroad park for more specific info.

Here's a couple of shots of me and my CJ 7 on "ROCK CREEK" one of the more famous trails at the park. An 1800 feet long river of rocks. Wouldn't you like to run it????

Old 10-23-2006, 04:09 AM
pik
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well, if any of you guts here on the east coast did not come to this ride...you missed out!! The guy that I rode with won a set of Pit Bull tires and free admition to any Big Dogs Offroad event. I won a $50 gift cert. to Trick Trucks and a Rockcrusher diff cover. There even was a rear dana 60 w/ shafts and gears of choice given away as a door prize. Other raffles/door prizes were for a set of BFG's a set of Mud King tires, trailer accessories pack, a Power tank, Hobart welder pack, Poison Spyder Customs stuff out the ying-yang, 3 or 4 Hi-lLift jacks and tons of gift cert. from local 4X4 shops here in the mid atlantic and north east. This event got coverage from several magazines; Crawl and Off-Road Adventures were on hand to take some pics. The best part, we raised A LOT of money for a 12 year old girl in WV w/ cancer. Kudos to the KGB 4 Wheelers and Rausch Creek for putting on the event. This is an annual event, so mark your calenders for next year.

Quick Reply: KGB 4 Wheelers Benefit Ride