Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Linex pictures

Old 09-17-2007, 02:47 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RedRockJK
That looks awesome. I'd drive to OK in a heartbeat to get it done for $425, what a smokin deal!
Keep in mind, he had my jeep for 8 days. He is slow but very picky. He also said he would never do it again that cheap and also made a comment that he hoped he did not see another one for a while.
Old 09-17-2007, 09:25 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default It looks awesome!

I have been thinking about Rhino... Your Jeep looks great!

I have a couple of questions for you.

1. Was it hard to take out and put back the seats? I looked at the passenger seat and I saw the airbag connector and it made me little bit nervous to take the seats out by myself.

2. Do you have a hard top or soft top? I was curious how covering the bed rail would affect the fitting on tops.

Anyway, thanks for sharing the pix and you got a great deal, too! I called a couple of places and it was about 500 to 600 bucks. One Line X place was whopping $1200!!!

Thanks
Old 09-17-2007, 10:13 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by katsumotology
I have been thinking about Rhino... Your Jeep looks great!

I have a couple of questions for you.

1. Was it hard to take out and put back the seats? I looked at the passenger seat and I saw the airbag connector and it made me little bit nervous to take the seats out by myself.

2. Do you have a hard top or soft top? I was curious how covering the bed rail would affect the fitting on tops.

Anyway, thanks for sharing the pix and you got a great deal, too! I called a couple of places and it was about 500 to 600 bucks. One Line X place was whopping $1200!!!

Thanks
I don't have a soft top. Its thin enough that I don't think it will affect how your soft top fits but Beware and check it out for your self to be sure.
As far as removing the seats, its a straight up unbolt thing and that it. Easy. I just put the bolts back in their holes so as to not loose them. The rear seats came out in two pieces and there is a small bolt holding them together. You cant miss it. When you unbolt the seat supports on the floor, you will then be able to flip up the seat bottom out of the way to get to the other bolts easier.
To get the front seats out, it will be easier to get them out wtih the doors off so as to not scratch your paint. You will probably want your doors off when you take it to them anyway.

Yes, as far as my price, it was a one time thing. He said he was going to raise it up to over 500 for the next guy and maybe even 550. I think that is still a steal for how it turned out. I was prepared to pay 1200 for mine and boy was I happy in the end. It was just a long wait. It was worth it.

Good luck and please post pics of yours and any others out there. It will be fun to see all the other jeep interiors and how people had it done.

I do recomend the finish coat with the UV protectant layer and its kind of shiny. It really finishes off the look to make it look factory. Worth the extra money.

Jeff
Old 09-18-2007, 08:57 PM
JK Enthusiast

That is just too cool!

I do not know about the outside in that (just not my thing but I can see how some would like it) but the interior is too cool!

When my Jeep 08 Rubi Unlimited (not here yet but ordered) is retired to a toy (DD for now) I will do something like that, just wonder how its going to keep the heat in sound etc in the winter....
Old 09-19-2007, 04:17 AM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 361 Likes on 269 Posts

Looks great! Where in OK? I'm in Midwest City. --mark d.
Old 09-19-2007, 10:55 AM
JK Freak

Let me first say that he may kill me and love me at the same time for any business I created but he is in Ada. Don't expect a rush job or as cheap for sure. He is even the type of guy to say no if he feels over worked but if you are willing to wait he is very easy to work with.

Good luck.
Old 09-19-2007, 11:06 AM
JK Freak

Well, just got off the phone with my Linex guy as my new Antenna he had to replace is in and I warned him he may be getting some calls from local jeepers and he was actually suppriced and would love to here from people. He said he probably could make some deals by setting it up in their off time.

He said feel free to call him.
Old 09-19-2007, 02:15 PM
JK Newbie

This looks really good
Old 10-12-2008, 07:49 PM
JK Enthusiast

that looks awesome im thinking about doing it myself. When you put the seats and harnesess back in, did you torque them to anything specific? or just tighten with loctite? and also for those with air bags, would disconnecting the battery be the safestbet before taking out the front seats?
Old 10-13-2008, 02:23 AM
JK Enthusiast

This should be a factory option!!!

Quick Reply: Linex pictures