Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

look what i saw in town

Old 05-24-2008, 05:58 PM
JK Jedi

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Damn, looks good Dave. I think you have the biggest here in the Midwest group now. Torn went to 35's and a body lift, now I am feeling like the little Jeep in the group.
Old 05-24-2008, 06:02 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by armycop
Damn, looks good Dave. I think you have the biggest here in the Midwest group now. Torn went to 35's and a body lift, now I am feeling like the little Jeep in the group.
WHOOT WHOOT WHOO HOOO!!!
lol, j/k. well, i guess we need to all get together down here at clayton to see.
Old 05-24-2008, 06:08 PM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bigbluejk
Man mine ride super rough too. I keep messing with the air pressure trying to find a softer ride. maybe it is a nitto thing. how do those springs compare to factory?
Mine aren't rough thae ride very well for how agressive they are. What psi are you guys running? I'm running about 28psi. I had my oil changed, and they guy checked them and ran them up to 35 before he told me. I ran it like that for a while and rode a little rougher, but not as bad as I thought it might and I'm running heavy ass beadlocks. Might be something else.
Old 05-24-2008, 08:08 PM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

oh my god. "hey giligan did you eat the skipper?!" no but really. dave, - i am running your stock setup and i'll say it is embarassing. but seeing a stock jeep next to that, masterpiece, is just like a slap in the face. that tells me- lift and add bigger tires to your Jeep ASAFP. (as soon as financially possible)
Old 05-24-2008, 08:22 PM
JK Jedi

I am running 32 psi in them. I am soon swapping in some new coils maybe it will help?
Old 05-25-2008, 12:22 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Yamaha90
oh my god. "hey giligan did you eat the skipper?!" no but really. dave, - i am running your stock setup and i'll say it is embarassing. but seeing a stock jeep next to that, masterpiece, is just like a slap in the face. that tells me- lift and add bigger tires to your Jeep ASAFP. (as soon as financially possible)
thanks for the advice
i felt the same way
my jeep picture as it sets now.
Those are 37s baby
and 34 C's

Last edited by davebloomer; 05-25-2008 at 12:29 PM.
Old 05-25-2008, 04:36 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by davebloomer
and 34 C's
I really dig the 34 C's. You got any pics to show them off a little better?
Old 05-26-2008, 03:13 AM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 361 Likes on 269 Posts

Originally Posted by davebloomer
WHOOT WHOOT WHOO HOOO!!! lol, j/k. well, i guess we need to all get together down here at clayton to see.
When?
Old 05-26-2008, 09:15 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Mark Doiron
When?
that my man is a good question. you guys get a day lined out and hopefully it will work for me. im normally off work by 12:00 everyday so even if im not off i can still make it to clayton... my rig is only about half an hour from clayton.

Quick Reply: look what i saw in town