Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Looking for Pics of PSC Rocker Knockers...Please

Old 03-31-2011, 02:30 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for Pics of PSC Rocker Knockers...Please

Back Story: Just got my Poison Spyder Rocker Knockers in the mail today. Aside from all of the hardware and instructions not being in the box, and my false assumption that they came pre-powder coated - I'm not sure that I'm in love with how the inside of the rail looks . If you check the link that i've pasted below, you should see a sweet shot from down low of what they can look like powder coated in black with the insert nice and silver - what you can't see (and why I'm looking for pics) is how it looks from up high and close (like if you were in the driver/passenger seat with the doors off. Looking at the skids, they look very unfinished and i've got to assume it's going to look like crap when installed .

Does anyone have these that would be willing to show me a few different angle shots...also, if there are any good/bad luck powder coat stories, i'd love to hear them.

Sorry for typing so much...but show me the pics!!!! (please)

ht tp://shop.poisonspyder.com/PhotoDetails.asp?ShowDESC=N&ProductCode=17-08-020

Cheers!

Last edited by Robar; 04-06-2011 at 06:06 PM. Reason: PLEASE DO NOT POST CLICKABLE NON SPONSOR LINKS
Old 03-31-2011, 03:07 PM
JK Freak

How about this? I can take other angles.

Old 03-31-2011, 03:12 PM
JK Enthusiast

So you went black on black....I'm guessing that is the PSC side armor as well? Would you mind sending a pic looking down on it....like as if from inside the jeep perspective. I'm trying to see what the other side looks like and how much of it is visible. Thanks sooooooo much!
Old 03-31-2011, 03:13 PM
JK Enthusiast

Also...what did you do to get the yellow?
Old 04-06-2011, 05:59 PM
JK Enthusiast

Figured I'd post back in case anyone else reads this.....The rails look 100% different they are powder coated. I went with satin black on pewter...I think they look great. Can't wait to get them on the Jeep!

Old 04-06-2011, 06:15 PM
JK Jedi

Old 04-06-2011, 10:37 PM
JK Newbie

Bedlined with the bare steel inserts (clear coat to prevent rust)

Quick Reply: Looking for Pics of PSC Rocker Knockers...Please