Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Manned up the Yeti and joined the rigid 50" led club. :)

Old 12-28-2011, 12:51 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Not too keen on the grille lettering, but aside from that...dude, you made a great Jeep even greater! Seriously, it looks excellent.
Old 12-28-2011, 07:04 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by CALIJK
I'd be very interested in seeing some photos if you ever take your rig offroad...I assume the rigid 50" led lightbar was designed for lighting up the trail (as opposed to the street).
I have a cabin in deeply wooded non lighted trails where it will come in handy. As soon as i wire them i will post pics.

Originally Posted by fadeout
"Krispy" is a street derived term that means "good looking, nice, awesome!" sorry for the ghetto lingual.
ha, np . sounds cool
Originally Posted by will16
Very nice!

Are those brackets painted or powder coated? Tough to match that color?
Thanks, they were painted out of poison spiders's aluminum brackets. Paint shop had no problem matching and had them ready in 2 days.

Originally Posted by BStelling
Does that bar look like its bowing in the middle? Other than that small detail I think it looks great and very clean
Thanks, i think its a illusion , i kind of thought the same thing seeing other rigid bars , kind of made me go to the single row instead of the double as i had some concerns on the long term bowing. the single is only 8 pounds.
****edit****** it does bow n the middle FML
Originally Posted by 2xcapeIN
Man what a clean look! that 50" looks great up there!!! how much do those run again?? I really want one! and how do they compare to ...lets say a set of lightforce 240's...better or about the same candle power? the 240's are about 750,000 a piece.
Thanks, Cant answer those questions. i made a decision based on pics from sema 2011. as well as researching the quality and performance on forums about rigid led's.
Originally Posted by Dynamo
Not too keen on the grille lettering, but aside from that...dude, you made a great Jeep even greater! Seriously, it looks excellent.
yeah , i like the blacked out jeep logo instead but my daughter wanted it on her wrangler so i let her have it. I will probably order a new logo and paint it flat black again.

Last edited by brucewayne; 12-28-2011 at 03:14 PM.
Old 01-06-2012, 12:49 PM
JK Newbie

Heres a installed pic. Will post some outdoor nature night shots soon.
In the back ground is NBA star Brandon Jennings white jeep getting ready for alot of mods.
Click image for larger version

Name:	photo-36.jpg
Views:	431
Size:	45.2 KB
ID:	260133
Old 01-06-2012, 04:07 PM
JK Enthusiast

Looks awesome! A+
Old 01-10-2012, 08:45 AM
JK Enthusiast

Still waiting at the computer for these night shots
Old 01-10-2012, 10:39 AM
Sponsoring Vendor
Epic-Addictions Representative

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm curious to see the light output of this bar.
Old 01-10-2012, 10:51 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by brucewayne
Thanks ! I Love them, i got a optional set of black centers and not sure if i like the silver better.
heres a pic of both of them.
Attachment 255103
Attachment 255104
Nice looking jeep you got there and that light bar looks great.I am looking to get the 20" light bar for my front bumper.I think the black hood latch look's better.
Old 01-10-2012, 11:50 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Sprocket
Still waiting at the computer for these night shots
Originally Posted by JKid
I'm curious to see the light output of this bar.
Sorry guys I made another thread a couple days ago.2nd post on the comparison of night pics with the light bar on and off

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/show...tart-up-review
Originally Posted by NoDiRTnoGloRy
Nice looking jeep you got there and that light bar looks great.I am looking to get the 20" light bar for my front bumper.I think the black hood latch look's better.
Thanks, I really like the black ones better as well.

Quick Reply: Manned up the Yeti and joined the rigid 50" led club. :)