Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Mastercraft seats and Or-Fab cage

Old 01-16-2011, 11:31 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Mastercraft seats and Or-Fab cage

Here are a few shots. I did the install this summer but lost all my pics (tragic memory card mishap) So this trip home I got a few the night before I shipped back out.

Old 01-17-2011, 06:59 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by toymaster
Here are a few shots. I did the install this summer but lost all my pics (tragic memory card mishap) So this trip home I got a few the night before I shipped back out.
WOW!!! Nice addition to the streamer bars. Are you going to mount a CB or something on the front streamer? If you ever take daytime photos we'd like to get some to put up on the OR-Fab website.

Oh... also, VERY NICE SEATS!

Yates
Old 01-17-2011, 07:34 AM
JK Super Freak

wow everything is yellow!!! looks good.
Old 01-17-2011, 07:47 AM
JK Jedi

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Dude welcome to the yellow elitist nation! Looks great we're going to do the OR-Fab sport cage shortly so I appreciate you taking the time to share your pics with everyone!
Old 01-17-2011, 11:39 AM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

looks good!!
Old 01-17-2011, 12:28 PM
JK Enthusiast

Very nice! Waiting on brown for mine! Woohoo! How do you like the seats?
Old 01-17-2011, 07:12 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by yhudson
WOW!!! Nice addition to the streamer bars. Are you going to mount a CB or something on the front streamer? If you ever take daytime photos we'd like to get some to put up on the OR-Fab website.

Oh... also, VERY NICE SEATS!

Yates
Yes, my orginal plan was to mount a CB, now I have a tuffy center console. I'd be happy to take some better pics but I do not get back home till July. If you can wait that long I'll actually wash it too. Plus, it will be summer time so no top and I'll have on the Or-Fab tube doors.

Originally Posted by CTNEDGE
Very nice! Waiting on brown for mine! Woohoo! How do you like the seats?
The seats are great. Everyone said that they sit lower but I did not notice it. The first thing you'll notice is they just slice the webbing under the seat for the 5 point harness access, very cheesy. I also got the heated seat option but and they sent the wrong wiring harness with it. Other than that those two little things I like them very much. One day I drove for 10 hours and had no complaints whatsoever with the seat.
Old 01-17-2011, 09:16 PM
JK Newbie

i love that cage, looks awesome man
Old 01-18-2011, 05:52 AM
JK Enthusiast

Very nice!!

Do those seats sit at the same height as the factory ones? higher lower?

Zane...
Old 01-18-2011, 07:30 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by ZaneJK
Very nice!!

Do those seats sit at the same height as the factory ones? higher lower?

Zane...
I did not measure them but here is the story. Everyone on here that has mastercraft seats said they sit lower. I'm 5' 10" so I was a little concerned; I usually had the factory seat about half way up in height adjustment. I also purchased some aluminum pucks from M.O.R.E., the same ones in their body lifts, to lift the seat if needed. When I installed the seats they actully seemed to me to sit higher than the factory seat (at it's lowest sitting). I did not use the pucks. I think the only time there might be an issue is if the driver is close to 5'.

Quick Reply: Mastercraft seats and Or-Fab cage