Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

to much radio

Old 11-30-2007, 09:40 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default what's the deal??

i don't understand what everyone dislikes about it??

here's a shot of mine.
Old 12-01-2007, 06:36 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Does he work for the DOA, or the forestry service or something...im not going to knock him, because he is that one guy who just happened to be listening when im stuck on the trail and need help
Old 12-03-2007, 08:24 PM
JK Newbie

Wow that is a tad over board

But oddly I have seen much worse. Near my old highschool some guy owned this oldschool mini van and it must of had like 50 antanas on it. He was pretty well know, he was one of the craziest people I have ever encountered. He would drive up to groups and give them shit for talking on cell phones. He said it disrupted his signals. Then he would go on crazy rants about aliens and the goverment.

This guy was looking for aliens with his mini van, all that he got was alot of negative attention from locals and the police.
Old 12-04-2007, 12:42 PM
JK Super Freak

what a freaking squirrel man.....this is one of those guys that wants people to think he is more important than he is....light bar, 20 antenas....meanwhile he most likely works at radio shack part time...that looks like a personal vehicle-if he worked for dec or foresty service or something he wouldnt need all that on his personal ride.
Old 12-04-2007, 04:09 PM
JK Enthusiast

I hope he has a fire extinguisher.
Old 12-04-2007, 04:58 PM
JK Super Freak

I think I talked to that guy from my part of Texas. He was coming in garbled but I was able to get a coupon from Radio Shack.

I just want to give him a shout out - Thanks "Wired Up"

Quick Reply: to much radio