Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

My $8 Hi-Lift Mount

Old 06-30-2014, 06:27 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My $8 Hi-Lift Mount

Got the idea from another post (might have been here, I don't recall).

Really simple to put together - it's a 1 1/2" conduit hanger, couple of bolts, some nuts, fender washers, lock washers, and finally wing nuts for easy trail access.

Sure the official Hi-Lift tube mounts would have been easier and looked better, but where's the fun in that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-30-2014, 07:10 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Nice Ive been thinking about doing something similar. What size hi-lift did you use and is there any chance you could do a pic that shows the whole front.
Old 06-30-2014, 07:49 PM
JK Newbie

I'll have to measure - I think it's the 42", but I've had the jack a long time. This makes the 3rd Jeep it's been bolted to. I'll try to get a wider shot for you tomorrow - anything in particular you're looking for?

Old 07-01-2014, 05:33 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by DaveJKU
I'll have to measure - I think it's the 42", but I've had the jack a long time. This makes the 3rd Jeep it's been bolted to. I'll try to get a wider shot for you tomorrow - anything in particular you're looking for?

Just looking for how it looks in relation to the fenders. I'm looking at this as an option but my Jack is 48" and I think it might be too long for that spot. Will probably end up with a hood mount but I would rather put it on the front bumper. I thought about cutting the jack down some but I think it would hurt its usefulness.
Old 07-01-2014, 03:27 PM
JK Newbie

Here's the whole front end. I didn't get a chance to measure but I'm pretty sure it's the 42". Another 3" on either side still wouldn't be a big deal.

Quick Reply: My $8 Hi-Lift Mount