Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

My Big Mod

Old 04-28-2018, 11:24 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My Big Mod

My JK is bone stock and will generally stay that way. Got kids to put through college, man. So, this may be the only mod post that I ever post, as modest as it is. I'd do a little how-to-install video but I'm guessing if y'all can install a 4" lift kit, you can handle this. LOL. The damn thing is all wrinkly from being folded up inside the box they sent it in. The sun will fix that. Enjoy the majesty that is my new tire cover. Carry on...

New Bestop khaki tire cover.
Old 05-23-2018, 05:25 PM
JK Enthusiast

You have to be careful, the spare tire cover is the “gateway drug” to other Jeep mods!

Honestly though, it matches the top perfectly from that picture and looks pretty good. Enjoy!
Old 05-24-2018, 03:41 AM
JK Newbie

I'm on this Wrangler Facebook group and I see everyday all the mods people do and what it costs them and I hang my head. One guy, who's trying to sell his Wrangler, noted that he's got $15k in mods added to it. $15,000. That's insane (to me). My priorities are 1) my kids' educations, 2) my retirement, 3) my boat. If, there's any $ leftover, I'll slap some 33's on this here bad boy. LOL!

Quick Reply: My Big Mod