Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

My fender flare build

Old 06-27-2011, 10:44 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Dezertjeepin
I fab a LOT of stuff for myself and for others and have come to the conclusion that if I don't like the way that something is coming out and I want to completely change it, I will usually complete that project and offer them up for sale. Chances are that even though you don't like it, someone else that doesn't have your skill set will and you can at least have someone else benefit from it and make a few bucks. At least that way your material is paid for and a little bit of your time. Not to mention the trial and error on SOMEONE ELSES fenders haha

Just my $.02

Better to complete the project and sell them than waste what has been done and start all over anyway!
usually I would agree, but I dont want to invest the time into builing one for the other side so I can sell them. Pretty sure no one will buy just one flare.

Quick Reply: My fender flare build