Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

My HEMI swap into my '07 Sahara...

Old 01-20-2009, 07:16 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

dude, I think this is awesome that you are swapping the hemi. it is a dream of mine to put a hemi into, but maybe once the price drops a bit. Awesome work dude.
Old 01-20-2009, 11:28 AM
JK Freak

Good Luck BEN

I went the SC route instead !! But as all have said that is a NICE work shop to take on such an indepth transformation !!!!! You look to be coming along just fine !!!!!
Old 01-20-2009, 11:45 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Ben Hedrick
Ok, since the Oriental rug has seemed to get almost as much attention as the Jeep, I thought that I would explain it. The rug came from our house and it was there that my much loved best friend Romeo our Yellow Lab laid for much of his life (if he wasn’t on the couch). And it was there that he laid down for the last time in his life. So when my wife decided to throw the rug out, of course I said no way and so that is how the rug ended up in my Shop, where hopefully it will always remain… So that is the rest of the story.
Ben, that is an awesome memorial to Romeo, I hope your rug is around for many years to come. I have a yellow lab and two boxers (one named Romeo). You've got a great start to your Hemi, good luck on the rest of it.
Old 01-20-2009, 11:58 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jeepguyinMS
Ben, that is an awesome memorial to Romeo, I hope your rug is around for many years to come. I have a yellow lab and two boxers (one named Romeo). You've got a great start to your Hemi, good luck on the rest of it.
Thanks very much and give your Romeo and your other two doggies and treat from me...
Old 01-20-2009, 07:37 PM
JK Junkie

Nice project...keep the pics coming.....can't wait to see it finished....
Old 01-20-2009, 08:41 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Ben Hedrick
It looks like your Jeep was so disgusted with the 3.8's power it puked it up. Now feed it that Hemi.
Old 01-21-2009, 04:34 AM
JK Super Freak

Dude, I swaped out for a Ram hemi too!!!!! The sad part is the jeep body went with the motor... I'm lost without my Jeep. I had to do it for the family...Sweet build can't wait to see it finished.
Old 01-21-2009, 04:12 PM
Sponsoring Vendor

Goodies on the way Ben I hope you got my e-mail.

Gerry
Old 01-21-2009, 04:20 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Screamin Lizard Customs
Goodies on the way Ben I hope you got my e-mail.

Gerry
Gerry,
Yes I got a packaged today and UPS says that they have more for me on Friday. Right now, we are kinda on hold because we will be at the Rolex 24 Hour Race this weekend here in Daytona but once the rest of the parts get here, next week we should be able to make lots of headway... Thanks for all of your support and advice. This is going to be sooooooooooooo cool!!!

Ben
Old 01-21-2009, 04:43 PM
Sponsoring Vendor

Man ounce again wish i was in Florida. the 24 Hr so Cool.

Have fun!

Gerry

Quick Reply: My HEMI swap into my '07 Sahara...