Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

My Jeep...Skyjacker.com

Old 02-14-2007, 02:50 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Quick someone disect my post, I want to get in a pissing match too!
Old 02-14-2007, 10:31 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default Thats F-ing funny!!!

LOL!

Originally Posted by JEEPWND
Quick someone disect my post, I want to get in a pissing match too!
Old 02-14-2007, 10:40 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default Donald Trump! Ive been called worse!

Tell it like it is all you want! By the way "ASS" someone asked... so I told! Thats usually how it goes on a "FORUM" Listen and learn! I WORK HARD, I PLAY HARD AND SMILE OFTEN...LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO BE BITTER!!! Ive got no problem posting my W-2 or "telling it like it is." I pay more in taxes than what you make in a year. I'm not sorry. Dream on dreamer because I'm livin' it! Who uses penny's anymore anyways? :toung:

Originally Posted by SHRKDOC
Hey everyone, we have the Donald Trump of jeeps here!!!!
GMAFB, if you really had it you wouldn't feel the need to tell the world about every little penny you have spent.

sorry, but sometimes I just "tell it like it is"
Old 02-16-2007, 07:56 AM
JK Newbie

So seriously, enough about your Jeep. Which late night info-mercial do you subscribe to, because I want in? Really what do you do?
Bring on the W-2 pics!!!!!

I have got no problem with people spending loads of cash on Jeeps, I'd rather it be lifted Jeeps than lowriders. Deep pockets keep the the auto aftermarket industry fresh and moving so that by the time I have saved up enough money to buy the Jeep and lift and mods I want they are actually still around and the market is still thriving and hasn't crashed.

I agree that life is too short, and maybe it is even too short to spend time shopping around and pay twice the price for your parts. What I don't get is you say you plan to keep your Jeep forever. Do you plan to keep it on the street forever? Because unless you plan to hire a shotgun seat mechanic shelling out all that dough for install labor hasn't helped you learn a thing about your Jeep and is only gonna get you laughed at the first time you break something on the trail and ask someone for help.

You get props for picking out nice parts, writing checks and scheduling a nice Jeep build. Lets hope you don't roll that nice Jeep the first time you are in an off-camber situation.

Classic quote of the day..."Jeeps are built, not bought!"
Old 02-16-2007, 10:55 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by stumpman79
Tell it like it is all you want! By the way "ASS" someone asked... so I told! Thats usually how it goes on a "FORUM" Listen and learn! I WORK HARD, I PLAY HARD AND SMILE OFTEN...LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO BE BITTER!!! Ive got no problem posting my W-2 or "telling it like it is." I pay more in taxes than what you make in a year. I'm not sorry. Dream on dreamer because I'm livin' it! Who uses penny's anymore anyways? :toung:
What's your deal man? You have a great looking Jeep...but you don't need to have this "I'm rich as hell" attitude. From my experience...the guys who are "rich as hell" don't go telling everyone they are. Unless they just fell into it or are spoon fed it by mommy and daddy (not saying that's you). But you sure put off that image (by your words).

You obviously just need an ego check my friend.

Last edited by fortcollinscjd; 02-16-2007 at 11:15 PM.
Old 02-16-2007, 11:09 PM
JK Jedi Master

what is this shit in here??

Lets play nice...
Old 02-16-2007, 11:11 PM
JK Enthusiast

I have no mechanical skills what so ever... thats why I paid someone to do all of my work. Yes it would be nice to know how to do anything and everything but thats not real life. Thats what makes the world go round... everybodys got to be good at something. Im the best at what I do and its not building Jeeps... for sure. Do I wish...hell yeah. Someday down the road. I dont watch TV. I dont even know what an info-mercial is. Sorry. Im up at 5:00am and home at 9:00pm everyday. Im in IT/Fiber Optics. I never sed I had deep pockets... I just said I worked hard. Harder than most. No biggie. Everyone gets so bent out of shape so easily... its laughable. I guess ill shut my mouth. Ive said too much.

Originally Posted by 92westshady
So seriously, enough about your Jeep. Which late night info-mercial do you subscribe to, because I want in? Really what do you do?
Bring on the W-2 pics!!!!!

I have got no problem with people spending loads of cash on Jeeps, I'd rather it be lifted Jeeps than lowriders. Deep pockets keep the the auto aftermarket industry fresh and moving so that by the time I have saved up enough money to buy the Jeep and lift and mods I want they are actually still around and the market is still thriving and hasn't crashed.

I agree that life is too short, and maybe it is even too short to spend time shopping around and pay twice the price for your parts. What I don't get is you say you plan to keep your Jeep forever. Do you plan to keep it on the street forever? Because unless you plan to hire a shotgun seat mechanic shelling out all that dough for install labor hasn't helped you learn a thing about your Jeep and is only gonna get you laughed at the first time you break something on the trail and ask someone for help.

You get props for picking out nice parts, writing checks and scheduling a nice Jeep build. Lets hope you don't roll that nice Jeep the first time you are in an off-camber situation.

Classic quote of the day..."Jeeps are built, not bought!"
Old 02-16-2007, 11:36 PM
JK Enthusiast

Rich as hell? Whats that. Ego... whats that too! Is that like the waffle. I like them with syrup. YUM. How about poor as hell... I know what that is. I guess cause I grew up that way. Yeah I pat myself on the back every once and a while. Its allowed. Especially after working 70-80 hours a week. If someone is giving me money I think I would be aware of it. Nope... not yet. Agree-amount spent= $50,000. Worth to me=10 years of my life. AKA-Priceless. When questioned I have no problem telling it like it is. Sometimes people cant take that. They want the sugar coated version... too bad because thats fake. I guess ive said too much again! More pics of over priced stuff coming soon.

Originally Posted by fortcollinscjd
What's your deal man? You have a great looking Jeep...but you don't need to have this "I'm rich as hell" attitude. From my experience...the guys who are "rich as hell" don't go telling everyone they are. Unless they just fell into it or are spoon fed it by mommy and daddy (not saying that's you). But you sure put off that image (by your words).

By the way...your Jeep isn't "worth $50,000"....you've just spent $50,000 on a Jeep worth maybe $35,000.

You obviously just need an ego check my friend.
Old 02-17-2007, 01:41 AM
JK Jedi Master

enough of the back and forth crap. Lets see some more pictures...if you got them..
Old 02-17-2007, 02:54 AM
JK Enthusiast

not getting into the fight. But I would like to see your driveshafts. The system you had installed and the seat covers. I'm curious as to how it all looks.

Oh yeah...just looked back at the pics and I see no bumpers and winch? Thought you had those too.

So far all we can see is rims/ lift and tires.

...and just remembered you said most of that stuff is on back order.

What bumpers did ya get and which winch? I am assuming those are on BO status,

Last edited by ccdjeep; 02-17-2007 at 02:59 AM. Reason: added to it...again

Quick Reply: My Jeep...Skyjacker.com