Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

My lifted red rock soft top

Old 03-05-2007, 11:29 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I really like that one accessory that you have right outside your drivers door in the last pic. I can't wait to get home and get my JK so I can see how one of those will look on my Jeep.
Old 03-06-2007, 07:00 AM
JK Enthusiast

will it fit in your garage?
Old 03-07-2007, 02:33 PM
JK Newbie

I haven't tried! It would be close!
Old 03-08-2007, 01:58 PM
JK Newbie

I love the look of the nittos but they do give a pretty good hum. However the first three metallica albums and a little volume cures that. I am actually thinking of going down to a 33 from the 35's. The Jeep has 4.10's but with the 35's it needs more gear! I don't know if I wanna go through the hassle of change'n out the gears! If I did it over again I would pry just go with the budget boost and some 33's. Don't get me wrong it looks bad ass and turns heads like crazy but I actually drive my jeep about 100 miles a day monday to thursday and it is not the best ride in the world with the superlift and the fuel mileage took about a 5 mpg hit on the highway. I had a 97 f150 with 3 inches and 33 inch x terrains and a 01 f150 with 5 inches and 35 inch geolanders and neither one rode this rough or took such a hit in the mpg department with the 5.4 and 4.6 v8's! Like I said, I love it but if you use your jeep for any significant travel than I would not do this! I think the budget boost and some 33's would be just fine!
Old 03-10-2007, 07:33 AM
JK Newbie

Unfotunately its a auto slushbox omatic but its what they had! I would have loved a stick in it. My 01 f150 with the 5 inch and 4.6l was a stick and i didnt notice nearly the fuel mileage hit. Then again this thing has less than 2,000 miles on it and isn't broken in yet! Oh well, I didnt buy it for its fuel economy! lol I actually went there looking at a nice dodge nitro but when I saw this and drove it I was in love! I have always been a big fan of the hummer and this reminded me of one! Only without the 8 miles per gallon that comes with the hummers and the rediculous price tag! That along with huge after market for the jeeps I knew that it would be easy to personalize it so its not like every other one out there. That is the only thing i don't like about the hummers. If you've seen one you have seen them all in my opinion. No one does anythig with them around here aside from going to the grocery store and droping the kids off at soccer practice!

Last edited by IanUtica; 03-10-2007 at 07:38 AM.
Old 03-17-2007, 08:20 AM
JK Enthusiast

what is the budget boost

Quick Reply: My lifted red rock soft top