Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

My new weekend habit

Old 06-24-2007, 05:30 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My new weekend habit

I have found a new hobby on the weekends... GETTIN HER DIRTY!!!...

Oh yeah and a note to SUMMIT... (who commented last night while i was on a liesurely drive that my jeep was lookin to clean...) Is this dirty enough for you

We will have to go out and find some less traveled paths soon.

Trying to Psych myself up

[IMG][/IMG]

Here we go...

[IMG][/IMG]

And with no doors too....lol...

[IMG][/IMG]

Love how it throws the mud forward

[IMG][/IMG]

The end of the Mud hole

[IMG][/IMG]

And even the pups loved it... And managed to stay white...

Should look Funny when the TOO CLEAN doors go back on

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 06-24-2007, 05:34 PM
JK Enthusiast

how much mud got inside?
Old 06-24-2007, 05:42 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default Believe it or not

None... actually... Mud did get on the open door frames but because its a sahara i had my rails on and no mud came into the vehicle... i was shocked trust me... after i was like wow... maybe i shouldve thought the speed i was using through a little more first...lol

We will chalk it up to an act of a higher power....lol...
Old 06-24-2007, 07:09 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by LiquidSmile
Does the top stay on good without the door surrounds on?
I'll check, but I believe it is still attached to the windshield and at the back.
Old 06-24-2007, 07:53 PM
JK Enthusiast

Yes it stays on good... just attach the grips at the winshield and the back sides of the top into the rear channels.. lifts a little if you speed up...

I wouldnt drive too fast with it like that but is good for some protection when needed... I was actually going to ask the question on the talk forum... If anyone had heard of someone wrecking their top having it that way.. any one with input let me know... I only do it if i have to since i dont like the doors off and frames on ... dont know why i just dont...lol
Old 06-25-2007, 08:01 AM
JK Newbie

hahaha, nice pics PGSahara. Its definately dirty enough now. But when I saw yours all clean it made me feel bad so i spent sunday afternoon waxing the hell out of my bloody JK!
Old 06-25-2007, 08:11 AM
JK Super Freak

I have found the steps keep the mud and other debris out as well. I have not hit any serious stuff as I don't wheel but drive mine offroad getting places I want to go. I would expect with some of the stuff I see people doing I know you would have a ton of mud inside even with the steps.
Old 06-25-2007, 10:31 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default Guess I'm Just LUCKY

For the Nay Sayers and Non Believers... who read this and thought "yeah right, He didnt get mud inside..." or "i bet it took forever to clean the inside" I took these pics at the same time because of my shock and not originally to post but check it out!

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

As you can see some stray dots on the seats.... and some on the sides of the dash but easy to wipe and none on the front of the dash or inside the cab...
Old 06-25-2007, 11:58 AM
JK Enthusiast

My experience with doors off on my Sahara is similar. With the top on, I get almost no mud inside. WIth the top down, I do get a bit over the top, but not tons. My wife just quietly shakes her head when I come home with mud on the headrests.
Old 06-25-2007, 07:44 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default Funny Shot

I got a kick out of this (and a couple of PMs had sugested the photo)... looks like the doors had no fun

[IMG][/IMG]

Quick Reply: My new weekend habit