Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Nemesis Took Over the SEMA Show!

Old 11-15-2011, 01:29 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by gimpbucks
Those fenders are fantastic, got me thinking about getting rid of my PS fenders.
You must be high.
Old 11-15-2011, 01:43 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Flyingbrian
Those Billy's Rock!!!!
Thanks! We're extremely proud of how much they rock! They were designed from the get go to be all 3/16" aluminum, and although our competition has begun mimicking their looks, no one can compete with their performance!

Originally Posted by rdubb1031
do you have any light bars that work with your Triumph/Odyssey bumpers?
Yes, we havn't done an official release of these yet, but here's a shot of the 20" Rigid Light Bar Mount that just passed our testing. It works with both the Triumph and Odyssey Bumpers, and can also provide mounting for two Rigid Dually's if needed. Keep an eye out for more details soon.

Originally Posted by gimpbucks
Those fenders are fantastic, got me thinking about getting rid of my PS fenders.
Old 11-17-2011, 03:50 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Nemesis Industries
Thanks Super Stoked! We love 'em too.

The pricing reflects a few things that really separates us from the competition. For instance:

American Made
We make them right here in our Englewood Colorado facility, no outsourcing of any kind. All american design, engineering, and craftsmanship by some of the industries most talented people.

Fitment
No other flare on the market fits as well as a Nemesis Flare, period. That took years of revisions and could only have been pulled off here with our highly skilled team.

Design and Engineering
These weren't steel flares that we decided to start making in aluminum...they were designed from the start to utilise certain materials to meet the performance, weight, and durability specs needed to survive any driving style, in any environment.

By the way we offer a 5% JK-Forum Discount.

We hear you, but to get flares that actually fit and perform on this level...
All valid reason for the cost, but even with a 5% they still expensive , at least for some of us. Maybe one day when I rip my factory flares off, I'll get a set. Not knocking you guys or anything, a lot of things I want are expensive......

It's awesome that they are all made in the good ol USA!! And if you ever want to sponsor a Texas rig.. I'll be here waiting!!
Old 11-17-2011, 04:25 PM
JK Freak

Thanks! We're extremely proud of how much they rock! They were designed from the get go to be all 3/16" aluminum, and although our competition has begun mimicking their looks, no one can compete with their performance!

Yes, we havn't done an official release of these yet, but here's a shot of the 20" Rigid Light Bar Mount that just passed our testing. It works with both the Triumph and Odyssey Bumpers, and can also provide mounting for two Rigid Dually's if needed. Keep an eye out for more details soon.

I have factory side steps, and although I would love to get everything all at once I can not afford it so my question is.....

How do the Flares line up with OEM side steps?

Maybe instead of offering 5%, maybe set up some packages like { front and rear flares }, { front/rear flares & side steps }, { front/rear flares & side steps & bumpers}..... I think you get the idea, a good discount when you load up on the goods!

Last edited by Halas; 11-17-2011 at 04:32 PM.
Old 11-17-2011, 04:42 PM
JK Newbie

Love the light bar!

Question: What color are the flares and the bumper on the JK8?

Color matched or custom powder coat?
Old 11-21-2011, 07:44 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Halas
I have factory side steps, and although I would love to get everything all at once I can not afford it so my question is.....

How do the Flares line up with OEM side steps?

Our Flares have been through over 70 revisions to get them where they are today...they fit exactly like the factory flares, so your side steps will not be an issue.

Maybe instead of offering 5%, maybe set up some packages like { front and rear flares }, { front/rear flares & side steps }, { front/rear flares & side steps & bumpers}..... I think you get the idea, a good discount when you load up on the goods!

We hear you, but the pricing reflects our high end, american made, perfect fit, engineered solution. Our products cost less to run since they're lighter (fuel), they absorb and deflect impacts and don't transfer energy into the body (body damage), and fit properly (therapy sessions).
Originally Posted by warwagon71
Love the light bar!
Thanks! This web guy hopes to run one sometime soon!...an amber cover on a rigid light bar would make blizzard condition powder days a lot safer.

Question: What color are the flares and the bumper on the JK8?

Color matched or custom powder coat?
Argent powder coat...we've done a few like that recently...they look amazing in person.

Old 11-21-2011, 08:22 AM
JK Enthusiast

I want those headlights!! >:(
Old 11-21-2011, 08:58 AM
JK Enthusiast

The rear flares here look wider than the ones you currently offer; you already offer wider fronts, are you going to offer wider rears any time in the near future?

Fyi, I am already a fan and will be getting new fenders soon: stepping up to 37's

Click image for larger version

Name:	312296_104330146349426_100003173227336_21964_2135516102_n (Large).jpg
Views:	436
Size:	79.6 KB
ID:	239776
Old 11-22-2011, 06:11 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Originally Posted by Grenadeacorn
The rear flares here look wider than the ones you currently offer; you already offer wider fronts, are you going to offer wider rears any time in the near future?

Fyi, I am already a fan and will be getting new fenders soon: stepping up to 37's
Yes the wider flares are available. They go for $729 bare aluminum. They're not on the website yet, so if interested please shoot me a PM.
Old 11-22-2011, 06:25 AM
JK Enthusiast

Nice; I will be in contact soon!

Quick Reply: Nemesis Took Over the SEMA Show!