Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

New leather & lightbar

Old 02-28-2011, 06:01 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by tintman3
$1000 from katzkin installed
Thanks - I guess I need to see if there is a dealer in my area. I really like the way they look
Old 03-01-2011, 03:54 AM
JK Enthusiast

It looks nice! I like it.
Old 03-01-2011, 07:23 AM
JK Enthusiast

Just got my new leather in and my lightbar
$1000 from katzkin installed
Originally Posted by TheonlyREDhead 2008 JK
So are they seat covers or do they actually sow them into the seats? Is that $1000 for front and back? Post some more pics of the seats please. I have always wanted leather but it wasn't an option. Considering how dirty i get the inside of my rig the clear plastic covers from my grandmas couch would probably be a better option for me!

Nice looking jeep!

Red

Curious as well. Those look really good. When I do a price out on the katzkin website it's like 2k for front and rear seats. 1k is a hella deal just by judging by that alone.

EDIT: Just found a website and built my Katzkin covers and with heated seats they were like $1300. Not bad.

Last edited by sukemecuke; 03-01-2011 at 07:36 AM.

Quick Reply: New leather & lightbar