Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

New LED Lights brightened up my day

Old 01-30-2015, 04:23 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by simon
Thanks, buddy! Hope you've been well.
I've done a lot to the JK since you saw it last. I even copied your PS hood vent and exhaust
Sorry to bombard you with questions. I want to get these ordered this week for the A pillar and bumper. At 7" they are probably a lot heavier than the rigid cubes. Will the Poison Spyder A Pillar mounts work or do I need to get something else to hold these monsters? Thanks man.
Old 01-31-2015, 03:14 AM
JK Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by VETTETHRET
Sorry to bombard you with questions. I want to get these ordered this week for the A pillar and bumper. At 7" they are probably a lot heavier than the rigid cubes. Will the Poison Spyder A Pillar mounts work or do I need to get something else to hold these monsters? Thanks man.
I'll try to post some more pics later on.

These aren't that heavy. They are very solid, but not that heavy. PS makes quality pieces - you'll be 100% fine.
Old 01-31-2015, 11:50 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by simon
I'll try to post some more pics later on.

These aren't that heavy. They are very solid, but not that heavy. PS makes quality pieces - you'll be 100% fine.
Thanks buddy. WIll be ordering 4 of these and PS mounts today.
Old 01-31-2015, 05:06 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice looking setup. Do you think the ones in your foglight spots would fit in a oem bumper spot?

Quick Reply: New LED Lights brightened up my day