Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

New pair of Riddlers!

Old 09-11-2011, 12:35 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

very nice! btw - how's the new pentastar treating you? Not like I can afford a trade in anytime soon, but am just curious at this point
Old 09-11-2011, 12:40 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by rubiRI77
very nice! btw - how's the new pentastar treating you? Not like I can afford a trade in anytime soon, but am just curious at this point
I love it! I never owned a prior year Jeep. I spent a week in a rental rubicon and a few days in a sport. All I know is this one is plenty quick and I love driving it. Instead of wanting a programmer, CAI, exhaust etc, I am doing protection mods and thinking about a lift and 35's. Ive been to an ORV park 3 times so far in the month I have owned it and the capability of a stock Rubicon amazes me. Looking forward to my first jamboree in October.

No regrets waiting for the 12. Just hoping some of the skid manufacturers catch up soon and release some product for it.
Old 09-12-2011, 04:54 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by msquaredIN
I love it! I never owned a prior year Jeep. I spent a week in a rental rubicon and a few days in a sport. All I know is this one is plenty quick and I love driving it. Instead of wanting a programmer, CAI, exhaust etc, I am doing protection mods and thinking about a lift and 35's. Ive been to an ORV park 3 times so far in the month I have owned it and the capability of a stock Rubicon amazes me. Looking forward to my first jamboree in October.

No regrets waiting for the 12. Just hoping some of the skid manufacturers catch up soon and release some product for it.
That is very good to hear! Encouraging news!

Quick Reply: New pair of Riddlers!