Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

New Rubicon !! (to me) WOO HOO!

Old 12-06-2008, 02:15 AM
JK Jedi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Congrats! Though I'm very happy with my JK, a 2-door Rescue Green Rubi would have been my first choice if the budget weren't a concern.
Old 12-06-2008, 03:08 AM
JK Enthusiast

The first mod was tinted windows, with a 3" lift, and AEV Pintler argent wheels next. I feel very fortunate....This Jeep was meant to be mine. I wanted a rescue green 2dr Rubicon with a 6spd and dual tops. I was watching this Jeep on Autotrader for a couple of months, but it was out of my price range.... and I had a Tundra 4x4. The day after Thanksgiving, the dealer marked it down $4,000. I told my wife I was putting my truck on craigs list, after posting it, not 10min. later someone called, came to look, gave me what I was asking. I called the dealer, told them I was coming, they said they, "Kinda had a deal on it already, but no deposit ", drove 4hrs to get it.....All this happened in a day and a half.
Old 12-06-2008, 05:03 PM
JK Junkie

a match made in heaven.....congrats
Old 12-06-2008, 05:23 PM
JK Enthusiast

AWESOME CONGRATS! I hope it gives you both many miles of smiles!
Old 12-07-2008, 01:21 PM
JK Super Freak

Nice color combo, now get some dirt on it.

Quick Reply: New Rubicon !! (to me) WOO HOO!