Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

No lift 35s on stock wheels report

Old 01-03-2013, 01:37 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

18 59 i wanna say on springs i have, i put the bump extensions on there and works but i dont like it. Im goin to take the fronts off all together and check how much i would need in the rear so i can use a little a posible. Then add a longer shock.
Old 01-03-2013, 02:37 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Is it just the rear your rubbing or both? The sumo springs I ordered are 3/4 of an inch longer when compressed. I just bought the rears at this point and will eventually do the fronts, but I don't think I'm rubbing up there.
Old 08-28-2013, 08:18 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I finally have my 35in Mud rovers on 15in aluminum wheels.

Initially had stock suspension. With Zero rub during extreme flex. Since, I added Red Rubicon shocks and leveling springs kit which gave me similar results as going with 18/59 Rubi springs.

Quick Reply: No lift 35s on stock wheels report