Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Off Road Trailer / Camper

Old 06-08-2007, 05:43 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Off Road Trailer / Camper

Please post pictures of your trailers. I am looking for a M-16 military trailer to rebuild and am looking for ideas. Thanks. I like the adventure trailer chaser model, but I'm sure it's very expensive. Thanks.
Old 06-08-2007, 05:45 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Where are you located?? I'll try to snap a pic of mine behind the jk in the morning so you can see one on a jk..
Steve
Old 06-08-2007, 06:05 PM
JK Freak

Tampa Florida. Thanks.
Old 06-10-2007, 06:31 AM
JK Freak

So, nobody has any cool offroad trailers?
Old 06-10-2007, 05:42 PM
JK Super Freak

I click on the link and get a warning from my firewall that an intrusion attempt has been detected and stops the download. Not sure why but If my software says not to go there or allow it I don't.

Last edited by wayoflife; 06-11-2007 at 10:09 AM. Reason: link deleted due to trojan virus threat
Old 06-10-2007, 05:49 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by only_in_my_jeep
I click on the link and get a warning from my firewall that an intrusion attempt has been detected and stops the download. Not sure why but If my software says not to go there or allow it I don't.
When I click on the link my virus protection snaps it up and says it has a trojan virus...
Old 06-10-2007, 05:50 PM
JK Enthusiast

Don't use the link - bad deal Trojan Horse. What gives Ghostship?
Old 06-10-2007, 05:53 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by only_in_my_jeep
Also with me, my antivirus says there is a trojan threat.
Old 06-10-2007, 05:54 PM
JK Freak

Computer dumb..... Speak english please....... I take these things are bad. I didn't use the link but went to the website. Does this mean I screwed myself. If so, how would I know?
Old 06-10-2007, 06:19 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by jeepn0811
Computer dumb..... Speak english please....... I take these things are bad. I didn't use the link but went to the website. Does this mean I screwed myself. If so, how would I know?
Make sure your antivirus software is up to date and run a scan. I keep mine running all the time so as not to open a website that sneaks in something like this seems to be attempting to do. Now it could be something as simple as a cookie with tracking info that is used to see who visits and how many times you visit but it could be something that ends up crashing your system or worse yet stealing personal info.
I am no expert thus my reason for keeping my stuff up to date and running to keep myself out of trouble.

Quick Reply: Off Road Trailer / Camper