Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Olive Drab JK wins modified class

Old 07-25-2009, 06:50 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by pjay37
first off, i think the jeep is incredibly bad ass, and i would love to have it. you've done an incredible job on it. that being said, from one army vet to another, i think the idea of wearing all your gear with a weapon to the show is kind of lame. i'm sure a lot of people enjoyed seeing it, but it also gives the impression you're really reaching for attention. to each his own, but i guess that's just the quiet professional in me. again, great looking jeep though.
Wow, why would you bash someone for being proud of serving their Country? You must be one of the old retired guys that has nothing better to do but bitch and try to find flaws in todays Military personnel . Get your mind out of the gutter and think outside the box. I bet their were a ton of Citizens there that had all kinds of question about the Military and this guy was able to get some possible recruits and speak positive about the Military. Its not like he was sitting on top of his Jeep cracking a cold one. Give him a break.
Old 07-25-2009, 07:05 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

thats the rugged ridge modular xhd front bumper with prerunner bar

another quesion i thought i read blacked out tail lights i didnt see that ow much is it to paint a jeep like that?
Old 07-26-2009, 12:44 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by MOJEEP
Wow, why would you bash someone for being proud of serving their Country? You must be one of the old retired guys that has nothing better to do but bitch and try to find flaws in todays Military personnel . Get your mind out of the gutter and think outside the box. I bet their were a ton of Citizens there that had all kinds of question about the Military and this guy was able to get some possible recruits and speak positive about the Military. Its not like he was sitting on top of his Jeep cracking a cold one. Give him a break.
wrong. i'm a 23 year old army special forces veteran. you guys are all taking my statement the wrong way. nowhere in my post could you have reasonably thought i was bashing the military in any way. i have absolutely nothing against his jeep or the props he displayed, i think it looks really cool. all i said was i thought it was a little overboard to wear the uniform and have a weapon out there.
Old 07-26-2009, 04:30 AM
JK Jedi

Jeep looks great!
Old 07-26-2009, 05:58 AM
JK Newbie

Default -

Even though most military folks have seen the uniforms and weapons a million times, I am willing to bet that the people that came to the show havent, and enjoyed seeing it.
Old 07-26-2009, 06:22 AM
JK Jedi Master

Received 168 Likes on 144 Posts

Here's a better exposure of the JK:

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	OD JK.jpg
Views:	258
Size:	59.8 KB
ID:	27557  
Old 07-26-2009, 11:06 AM
JK Enthusiast

Not to be a smart ass BUT the sign reads "Where still in service" instead of "Were still in service" in the beginning of the description of the Jeep. Sorry, I'm finishing up my Masters in American History and Education so typos stand out just a lil

Last edited by Shifty_42; 07-26-2009 at 11:07 AM. Reason: Quotation
Old 07-26-2009, 11:14 AM
JK Enthusiast

Special Operations Troops "in public." Happens all the time, it's a good thing.

So how 'bout that jeep!

Old 08-02-2009, 08:02 PM
JK Enthusiast

Lets see more pic's of that O.D. JK. Also, those are some Badass SCAR16 rifles.
Old 08-03-2009, 07:36 AM
JK Newbie

Special Operations Troops "in public." Happens all the time, it's a good thing.
X2

Quick Reply: Olive Drab JK wins modified class