Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Overkill Engineering Fenders and Skins?

Old 02-08-2011, 05:41 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Overkill Engineering Fenders and Skins?

I need to replace my front passenger fender (not flare and if anyone has a stone white one let me know!) and saw these. I was wondering if anyone had these and could post some pictures/reviews. I have only seen the ones below.
Old 02-09-2011, 05:26 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Bump! I see the banner ad on here everyday for these things!
Old 02-09-2011, 05:46 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I feel your pain, I have not seen anyone on this forum or any other forum running them. I would like to see a set in person before throwing that kind of cash out in there direction. My choices are EVO's steel outlaw fenders (maybe even their soon to be released aluminum version too), or the Poison Spyder Customs (by far the nicest looking steel flare in person).
Old 02-09-2011, 07:38 AM
JK Super Freak

From what i understand, you better have fab skills if you get these. Im only going by what ive heard, i have no personal experience with these, but i heard they dont fit for shit. Look at the top of the fender @ the headlight. For me, thats close enough, but if you want factory fit perfection, you may want to look elsewhere. They do look cool.
Old 02-09-2011, 04:04 PM
JK Newbie

I like those .
Old 02-10-2011, 09:39 AM
JK Enthusiast

I think they look awesome, but even the minor issues in the photo by the headlight and overall fit seem kinda rough. Leads me to think they had to do some work to even get them to fit that good...

Hopefully someone on here will give em a go so we could find out the real situation

Quick Reply: Overkill Engineering Fenders and Skins?