Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Painted Flares

Old 07-11-2008, 05:26 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Painted Flares

Are there any pics out there of painted flares to match your jeep color or can you buy them seperate? Please help or show pictures. I am speaking similar to how the Sahara Flares are? Thanks
Old 07-11-2008, 05:58 AM
JK Enthusiast

I Line-X color matched my Xenon flairs. Perfect match, pics in myProjectJK. The pics dont look so great due to the Line-X being textured and the body being smooth. I am very happy with results.
Old 07-11-2008, 08:44 PM
JK Enthusiast

I did the same as Camp...but did the stock fenders. About $850.00 for all four painted to match...

Old 07-12-2008, 02:16 AM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by tdrago1
Are there any pics out there of painted flares to match your jeep color or can you buy them seperate? Please help or show pictures. I am speaking similar to how the Sahara Flares are? Thanks
What color is your Jeep? If one of the Sahara colors, you might get lucky and find an available set or someone willing to swap with your black flares.
Old 07-12-2008, 09:04 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

or you can buy my already painted bright silver flares for $500 plus shipping

Quick Reply: Painted Flares