Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Photo's SILVER Unlimited's / Rubicon's

Old 12-30-2007, 03:16 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey boots, are you going to Rausch creek next saturday? 3 of us going to caravan out of bristol, you should come. it's gonna be fun
Old 12-30-2007, 03:37 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Labrador,

Sorry won't be able to make it, my Rubicon is still on order. Should be here sometime in the middle of Feb. ( the stickers will go into the garage with the other parts untill I get my Rubicon)
But thanks for asking. I see your from Phila. ever go wheeling in the New Hope area, Bucks county ?
Old 12-30-2007, 03:47 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by boots
Labrador,

Sorry won't be able to make it, my Rubicon is still on order. Should be here sometime in the middle of Feb. ( the stickers will go into the garage with the other parts untill I get my Rubicon)
But thanks for asking. I see your from Phila. ever go wheeling in the New Hope area, Bucks county ?
There's a wheeling place in New Hope? Let me know where at!
I'll go wheeling in Yardley next time it gets flooded... It's a mess

Last edited by Labrador; 12-30-2007 at 03:51 PM.
Old 12-30-2007, 03:59 PM
JK Super Freak

I have'nt been there but a friend has been down. It's across the river from New Hope in Washington Crossing State Park. I belive they run the old canal area and part of the Washington Crossings State Park too.....

I will check with him and find out more information. Should see him on New Years eve......
Old 12-30-2007, 04:02 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by boots
I have'nt been there but a friend has been down. It's across the river from New Hope in Washington Crossing State Park. I belive they run the old canal area and part of the Washington Crossings State Park too.....

I will check with him and find out more information. Should see him on New Years eve......
COOL! Please let me know! PM or email djk-120@comcast.net
I wanna go now!
Old 12-30-2007, 04:07 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Labrador
COOL! Please let me know! PM or email djk-120@comcast.net
I wanna go now!
Just tryed to call him but his wife said he's working untill midnight this week...........

Will PM you after New Years.................

Quick Reply: Photo's SILVER Unlimited's / Rubicon's