Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Photoshoper's please help (18" Gladiator wheels painted on a Rescue Green)

Old 02-26-2011, 02:20 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Photoshoper's please help (18" Gladiator wheels painted on a Rescue Green)

I am interested in buying a set of 18" gladiator wheels and putting them on my 2dr Rescue Green JK. I am thinking of painting just the 5 "star" part black and leaving the sides the greyish color. I am going to try to attach a picture of them, and if anyone else has done this especially on a Rescue Green please post a picture, thanks!!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	ext_18_gladiator.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	37.8 KB
ID:	131157  
Old 02-26-2011, 02:31 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I saw one JK that painted the 17"s that way. It looks good but if you might scuff them the paint job will make touch ups harder. You would have to tape that off again for every touch up.

Just something else to consider.

Quick Reply: Photoshoper's please help (18" Gladiator wheels painted on a Rescue Green)