Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Pic Req. 1.5" Teraflex leveling kit & stock 32's

Old 02-08-2011, 06:27 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jesse0376
not sure how much the spring kit is but i think the spacer kit for 150 bucks is the way to go. if your gunna spend money on springs get more lift. the spacer kit is just fine. and 35s would fit if you went with flat fenders or fender trim and front stubby.
I agree thats why i got the spacers not the springs and i have no complaints at all.
Old 02-09-2011, 05:52 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jesse0376
not sure how much the spring kit is but i think the spacer kit for 150 bucks is the way to go. if your gunna spend money on springs get more lift. the spacer kit is just fine. and 35s would fit if you went with flat fenders or fender trim and front stubby.
The leveling kit usually sells for $130, although you might be able to get a better deal from the forum vendors. According to Teraflex, you can run up to 34s with the non-performance kit. This will likely require spacers and a fender chop.
Old 02-09-2011, 06:49 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I put on the spring leveling kit. $399 from Dave at Northridge shipped. It rides better in my opinion and the Jeep tracks dead straight. I also got 3" in the front with a 1/2" spacer and 2" in the back.

Quick Reply: Pic Req. 1.5" Teraflex leveling kit & stock 32's