Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Pic Request-2.5 Rough Country Coils with 1.75 spacer up front and 1 inch in the rear

Old 03-01-2011, 05:48 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Pic Request-2.5 Rough Country Coils with 1.75 spacer up front and 1 inch in the rear

Looking for pics of 2.5 Rough Country Coils with 1.75 spacer up front and 1 inch in the rear. I am installing this combo pretty soon and looking for pics. Right now I have 2.5 coils with .75 inch spacers on top. I already have adj track bar-front and rear bracket. I also am getting a Tom woods DS for rear so thats wont be an issue.
Old 03-01-2011, 03:01 PM
JK Super Freak

Bump for pics
Old 03-01-2011, 05:18 PM
JK Super Freak

Its not going to be that high since the RC coils dont give very much lift. This is an intermediate step until I can afford a teraflex 3 inch lift or Rockrawler 3.5 lift. Next years project.
Old 03-01-2011, 07:51 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I have RC Spacer

Originally Posted by Olean NY Jeeper
Its not going to be that high since the RC coils dont give very much lift. This is an intermediate step until I can afford a teraflex 3 inch lift or Rockrawler 3.5 lift. Next years project.
I have the 2.5 RC spacer lift..I was thinking about getting the RC Coils because I am adding a bumper..you said the coils dont add much..Do you think I should get a different brand of coils?..ie RK or TF
Old 03-01-2011, 07:58 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just installed the RC 2.5 coils on my 4 door and thought they gave alot of lift. I wish had measured before, because it really looked like more then 2.5. Still have the 1.25 bl to install, but Im probably gonna order there .75 front spacers since the jeep still has a slight rake.
Old 03-01-2011, 10:58 PM
JK Super Freak

The springs are only designed to give you 2.5 up front and 1.5 in the rear. It is a true 2.5 leveling lift and they dont average the amount of lift u get like most companies.
Old 03-01-2011, 11:01 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by ECHO
The Jeep is looking good my friend.. I need to get out in your neck of the wood's so you can show me around
Thanks Echo. Erie Jeep people is having several runs that may be convenient for you that I am attending. Rock Run, Outback Adventure, and Rausch Creek.

Quick Reply: Pic Request-2.5 Rough Country Coils with 1.75 spacer up front and 1 inch in the rear