Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Pic request - BFG Mud next to a Goodyear Duratrac

Old 05-23-2011, 06:40 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pic request - BFG Mud next to a Goodyear Duratrac

Wondering if anyone has a picture of a mounted BFG Mud terrain in 35x12.5R17 next to a mounted Goodyear Duratrac 315x70R17

I'm trying to decide if the BFG muds are woth the extra $300. I saw the Duratrac's up close and liked them a lot more than what I've seen in pictures online.

I'ver seen plenty of pictures of these tires in these sizes in other threads, but I'd like to see them side by side. I guess the duratrac .4" shorter but overall wider.
Old 05-24-2011, 02:38 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nobody has this...bummer. Per their respective websites, their is only a .4" difference between the two. I would think it's hardly noticeable, then again...tires don't always measure true to size. I hate to get Duratracs and not have them fill out the wheel well the way I like. I know the KM2's do, I'm just hoping Duratracs do as well since those are the tires I was looking to run.

Quick Reply: Pic request - BFG Mud next to a Goodyear Duratrac