Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Pic request - JKS SS relocation bracket

Old 04-19-2011, 04:18 PM
JK Junkie

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Pic request - JKS SS relocation bracket

Does anyone have a picture of the JKS steering stabilizer relocation bracket. I want to see how it looks and get some input on it! Thanks ahead of time!
Old 04-19-2011, 05:28 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I purchased the JKS relocation bracket and Teraflex SS package deal from Northridge 4x4. Great deal! The installation was pretty straight forward. I welded the bracket instead of just bolting it so I could reap the benifits of strengthing the Trac bar bracket. The bracket was very high quality and the instructions were very easy to follow. Overall great purchase. Crappy cell photo..I will get some better pics tomorrow!

Quick Reply: Pic request - JKS SS relocation bracket