Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Pics of 33s wihout lift

Old 10-31-2007, 10:50 AM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by xfactorJK
Toyo 33x12.5x18 - Terraflex 1" Spacers

Nice jeep XFactor!

I am more than likely going with Toyo M/T's when I get my 08 Wrangler unlimited. I have run the Toyo M/T's on my Dodge CTD and they have been great for wear and the noise factor are not bad for a Mudder....but I really don't hear to much with my free flow muffler & exhaust & turbo whistle kind of drown out the hum in my CTD! WIFE hates the turbo whistle (silencer removed).

How are the Toyo M/T's for road noise in the JK? I am thinking this root if I get a Mud Terrain tire but plan on getting either 16 or 17 inch aftermarket rims.

If I go the all-terrain root I will be looking at the D*ck Cepek FC-II's as I was impressed with wear & off-road capabilities before I got sold on the Toyo M/T's for my CTD.

You have no rub issues on the stock stance and spacers? Did you remove the air dam???

Notice any power loss with 33x12.5???? Any fuel mileage lose??? What rear end do you have 3:73 or 4:10?

Last edited by RevyJKU08; 10-31-2007 at 10:52 AM.
Old 10-31-2007, 11:13 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TripleJeep_99
Nice jeep XFactor!

I am more than likely going with Toyo M/T's when I get my 08 Wrangler unlimited. I have run the Toyo M/T's on my Dodge CTD and they have been great for wear and the noise factor are not bad for a Mudder....but I really don't hear to much with my free flow muffler & exhaust & turbo whistle kind of drown out the hum in my CTD! WIFE hates the turbo whistle (silencer removed).

How are the Toyo M/T's for road noise in the JK? I am thinking this root if I get a Mud Terrain tire but plan on getting either 16 or 17 inch aftermarket rims.

If I go the all-terrain root I will be looking at the D*ck Cepek FC-II's as I was impressed with wear & off-road capabilities before I got sold on the Toyo M/T's for my CTD.

You have no rub issues on the stock stance and spacers? Did you remove the air dam???

Notice any power loss with 33x12.5???? Any fuel mileage lose??? What rear end do you have 3:73 or 4:10?
Thanks Triple,

Love the Toyos, have only run BFG M/Ts in the past so that's all I can compare to.
Much, much quieter that the BFGs, no howl, no ribbing (only when I'm backing out
of my driveway can I feel the treads). The Toyo tread design is closer together so
less space between treads, less noise.

No issues, I was unsure about the 1" spacers when I ordered them, I didn't want
the tires bumped out too far out of the fenders (hard enough keeping black clean)
also seemed like everyone else was running 1.5", the 1" fixed the rub completely.

Didn't try to remove the front air dam, pretty sure it was rubbing on the tie rods.

No noticeable power loss (never had much power to begin with), same with the
mileage, it's always pretty much sucked, I do drive aggressive and don't really
monitor mpg, it'll make you crazy.

I have 4.10 gears with an auto, thinking about upgrading to 4.88s for a little more
off-the-line power. I do a lot of around town driving and want more pick-up.
Old 10-31-2007, 11:54 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by xfactorJK
Toyo 33x12.5x18 - Terraflex 1" Spacers

Wow. Really, really nice! I am having a difficult time finding 18" tires in an MT. Its unfortunate that I have to resort to such an expensive, hot looking tire.
Old 11-02-2007, 12:01 PM
JK Newbie

So, how does the 33/12.5/18 toyo mt spare fit? Any problems with the brake light?
Old 11-02-2007, 12:12 PM
Fallen Hero

Originally Posted by DoyleIII
So, how does the 33/12.5/18 toyo mt spare fit? Any problems with the brake light?
I never been acused of being the smartest guy oin the internet but I am going to guess that the light need some kind of altercations?????
Old 11-02-2007, 03:49 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

33 inches fits under the brake light with no modification what-so-ever.
Depending on the backspacing, there may be more of a gap between the gate and the tire though.
Old 11-03-2007, 06:25 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by DoyleIII
Fits fine.

Old 11-03-2007, 06:51 AM
JK Freak

That yellow on black looks great!

Originally Posted by JKBill

Old 11-03-2007, 07:16 AM
JK Super Freak

that yellow on black does look great
Old 11-08-2007, 04:05 PM
DLM