Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Pictures of 2dr 35" and 37" side-by-side?

Old 03-19-2012, 03:26 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pictures of 2dr 35" and 37" side-by-side?

I'm debating 35" vs. 37" tires on my '12 2-dr right now, and would love to see some side-by-side pictures for comparison. I saw quite a few pictures of one or the other on older threads around here, but only one picture with them side by side for comparison. If you could post the lift type/height, wheel size, and tire size along with the pictures, that would be excellent. Thanks! I'm debating between these two, as the 37"s will cost a significant amount more to run (re-gearing, and this is my DD, so even further decreased mileage. I will be sleeving/gusseting my axles with either).
Old 03-19-2012, 05:02 PM
JK Junkie

I suppose you'd want stock and a 40" side by side with them too? And their tread design? And weight? And price? With or without freight shipping? Lol

I know your in a jam with what tire size to go with, and as kick ass as this forum is....that's asking much and I'm sure you're gonna be waiting a while probably for pics, if any at all. Get a 6-pack and go thru threads with pictures of 35's and 37's and you'll figure it out.
Old 03-20-2012, 04:00 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by FoxRacingJMC
I suppose you'd want stock and a 40" side by side with them too? And their tread design? And weight? And price? With or without freight shipping? Lol

I know your in a jam with what tire size to go with, and as kick ass as this forum is....that's asking much and I'm sure you're gonna be waiting a while probably for pics, if any at all. Get a 6-pack and go thru threads with pictures of 35's and 37's and you'll figure it out.
It's not asking much, I just asked if anyone had photos - I'd appreciate them posting them. If nobody does, so be it. Certainly never hurts to ask. I've already gone through the 2dr with 35" and 37" threads, and am still undecided. I'm going to try find both next time I hit the off road park. Thank you for your input, I do realize it was an unlikely request; you never know. Good idea re: 6-pack though, pictures or not!
Old 03-20-2012, 05:05 AM
JK Enthusiast

if this does exist, id like to see it too. I do know Planman (a member here) has a series of photos of his jeep going through stages from 35s to 40s and how to do it with less than conventional lifting. I think his stuff is mostly in a different thread area, though. You can do a search for his username and find it pretty quick.

Folks from Jersey, always charming.
Old 03-20-2012, 05:11 AM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by LordEgg
if this does exist, id like to see it too. I do know Planman (a member here) has a series of photos of his jeep going through stages from 35s to 40s and how to do it with less than conventional lifting. I think his stuff is mostly in a different thread area, though. You can do a search for his username and find it pretty quick.

Folks from Jersey, always charming.
Ya they are all pissy cause they aren't New Yorkers, that or it's because of the $hit Jersey Shore show. I'm waiting to see an unlimited with a tanning bed install LOL
Old 03-20-2012, 05:19 AM
JK Junkie

Hey hey hey! I am charming, thank you... As far as the New York and Jersey Shore show comment.... I'm proud to be from Jersey and not NY for multiple reasons which I won't bore you guys with, and regarding that STUPID show.........that's all I gotta say........its STUPID! I'm Italian, 100% - born there and came to the states when I was 9. That being said, it's a disgrace to the Italian race how they act and also to that area of the Jersey Shore that used to be BEAUTIFUL & GREAT time to go to! Oh yea, and also the fact that I heard NONE of them are ACTUALLY from JERSEY! They are all from NY!
Old 03-20-2012, 05:33 AM
JK Enthusiast

On topic...pls lol

Quick Reply: Pictures of 2dr 35" and 37" side-by-side?