Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Poison Spyder evap Rancho oil pan skids installed

Old 07-24-2010, 12:30 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Poison Spyder evap Rancho oil pan skids installed

Rancho oil pan skid installed few weeks ago. Just installed my Poison Spyder evap skid. Painted it red to match my Rancho skid plate. Took pictures of both while underneath Jeep. Damn its hot today.

Old 08-12-2010, 05:36 PM
JK Newbie

did your rancho skid go completely up to the lip on the oil pan that the bolts go through? I did mine today and there was a small gap between the skid and that lip on the oil pan all the way around it? It was completely against the bottom because I started to lift the jeep with the jack.
Old 08-12-2010, 06:15 PM
JK Enthusiast

Lets see the pics. The PS skid is very nice looking. If I had not moved my evap already I would go that route.
Old 08-12-2010, 07:02 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Jvic
did your rancho skid go completely up to the lip on the oil pan that the bolts go through? I did mine today and there was a small gap between the skid and that lip on the oil pan all the way around it? It was completely against the bottom because I started to lift the jeep with the jack.
i painted my evap red too. my oil pan skid has a small gap all the way around too.

Quick Reply: Poison Spyder evap Rancho oil pan skids installed