Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Puerto Rican Jeeps

Old 11-20-2010, 07:09 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Puerto Rican Jeeps

I was talking to a buddy of mine who lives in PR and he said he just got back from the PR car show. I asked if there was anything interesting there and he said there were a few Jeep's in attendance. This peaked my interest and I had him send me the pics. I thought ya'll might be interested, so here you go.

Old 11-20-2010, 07:38 PM
JK Enthusiast

That truck jk is awesome looking! Wonder if they will ever make them for production.
Old 11-21-2010, 08:00 AM
JK Freak

That's odd how and when they decide to show vehicles. I was at the L.A. Auto show on preview night earlier this week and stopped by the Jeep booth. They had a Rubicon, Sahara and Call of Duty unit there but no pick-up?

Quick Reply: Puerto Rican Jeeps