Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Request: Black 2 door w AEV Bridgers Argent

Old 07-02-2007, 11:14 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Request: Black 2 door w AEV Bridgers Argent

Could someone be as so kind to post pics of their Black 2 dr. with AEV Bridgers or Pintlers in Argent.

Anyone have opinions on this wheel? They are pricey / worth it?

I would also love to see any one running Back 2/4 door with dark rims.

Thank you!
Old 07-02-2007, 11:33 AM
JK Freak

When did u place your order for an 08? I see you already have a schedualed ship date?
Old 07-02-2007, 12:54 PM
JK Newbie

Believe it or not I placed my order on June 6. I stopped by the dealer last week to get a status, thinking it would be in BB or BG status. To my surprise they gave me the paperwork showing it in D1 status, VIN, and a ship date of 7/25 .

I work in South Eastern PA and live in South NJ. I chose a dealership near my work and they have been awesome! No B.S. Straight up on pricing and getting my Jeep ordered and in the front of the line. We will see what happens next. I highly recommend this dealership. This is my 3rd Jeep and one of the best experiences buying a car.

My sales person was Lou. Tell him Justin sent you.

Knopf Motors
219 E BUTLER AVE
AMBLER, PA, 19002-4481

fivestardealers.com/knopfmotors/Jeep/en_us/about?adid=u&pid=u&rid=u&bid=&daaXmlPath=

Last edited by Robar; 07-02-2007 at 05:19 PM. Reason: Edited non sponsor link.
Old 07-02-2007, 01:04 PM
JK Freak

Man! I ordered mine may 25th, order was put in the first day they could first week of june or something. 5th or 6th. I"m still in bx status. I called today when I saw your thread. They told me they were sending my file to my dealer, and I should contact them for more information?? I was like what is going on, all she could tell me was to talk to the dealer... :sad: I"m in cincinnati ohio.
Old 07-02-2007, 01:15 PM
JK Newbie

I don't want to speculate, but it sounds like your dealer is sitting on your order until they have more orders to place.

Does your dealer have a lot of 07's 2/4 doors on the lot. I think my dealer ordered about 6-7 in one shot. The other orders seem to be for his lot and mine was the only one with a name next to it.

I have read a lot of posts and it seems a lot of people have had different experiences with custom orders. I wish you luck. By the way what did you order?
Old 07-02-2007, 05:15 PM
JK Freak

I have a VON# but I guess that means nothing...

I orderd jeep green 2dr X with s package, trac loc, tow package, and infinity radio.
Old 07-04-2007, 08:30 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by CarFanatic
Man! I ordered mine may 25th, order was put in the first day they could first week of june or something. 5th or 6th. I"m still in bx status. I called today when I saw your thread. They told me they were sending my file to my dealer, and I should contact them for more information?? I was like what is going on, all she could tell me was to talk to the dealer... :sad: I"m in cincinnati ohio.
Your dealer just doesn't have a factory allocation for your vehicle yet, hopefully within the next few days they will get your picked up, if they don't get it picked up be mid-month, it will have to wait until August.

Quick Reply: Request: Black 2 door w AEV Bridgers Argent