Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Rescue Green 2 Door X -- Off road! (56k warning)

Old 02-25-2007, 03:00 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rescue Green 2 Door X -- Off road! (56k warning)

Hey guys, finally got some shots of my Jeep in its natural habitat. They're posed, but I'll get some more soon.

-----

It started to hail while we were walking around here. Right behind me as I took this photo was the Missouri River. Beautiful area. On the way home it turned to heavy snow; roads were quite pooey. Stopped and hauled a Chrysler 300C out of the ditch; they'd dug into muddy water at the base of the ditch. There's really not much a liberal application of 4-Low can't fix.

Climbed up onto the bluffs overlooking the point where the Missouri River and the Big Sioux River merge. Also overlooking I-29.

The temps reached 50 degrees that day, had the soft top down and went up around a muddy scenic overlook.

Up in Elk Point, SD -- snowy trail run. Pretty easy, some technical parts that left some tree rash on 'er.

Brought my girlfriend and her little brother and sister with - they had a blast!

Her little brother was a little nervous about it all (covered his head with a towel) - especially the crawl up a steep hill that had me looking at nothing but sky and treetops over the hood of the jeep

Old 02-25-2007, 05:22 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Quick Reply: Rescue Green 2 Door X -- Off road! (56k warning)