Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Rescue X

Old 03-01-2007, 04:27 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rescue X

not much going on yet ... just enough to keep it trail worthy until some $ comes along...

Old 03-01-2007, 06:02 PM
JK Jedi Master

I really like the 2 door rescue green, its my favorite!
Old 03-02-2007, 06:44 AM
JK Newbie

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Looks good man! As far as "enough to keep it trail worthy", you bought a Jeep...you're already ahead of the curve.

Last edited by BigO; 03-02-2007 at 06:51 AM.
Old 03-02-2007, 08:37 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Great looking Rescue "X",, take your time upgrading, just think, if you do it all at once you won't have the thrill of waiting for that "UPS" everyday.
Don't worry, many people out there with their tongues hanging out to own what you own.
Old 03-02-2007, 08:55 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by nam6869usmc
Great looking Rescue "X",, take your time upgrading, just think, if you do it all at once you won't have the thrill of waiting for that "UPS" everyday.
Don't worry, many people out there with their tongues hanging out to own what you own.
thanks ... and I thought I was the only that obsessively tracked my UPS packages!

what I do have is straps and a high lift ... just need to install f/r tow hooks and i'll take on some tougher terrain...

Quick Reply: Rescue X